Fun for Adults (21+) at the Moondance!
Fun For Kids & Families at the Walker Area Community Center!
Need Directions? Find us on Google Maps
4th Annual Moondance Harvest Moon Festival October 1st, 2016
Fall in Northern Minnesota is something to savor. Join us at Moondance for our Harvest Moon Festival - a truly unique beer and wine tasting festival with live entertainment. The fall colors at Moondance are amazing and Moondance is all about fun, so we have combined them all into one! You can come for just the day or make it a weekend and stay in our campgrounds and hit one of the Harvest Moon restaraunt pairings for a special meal on Friday night!
The morning/afternoon family and kids events will be at the Walker Area Community Center in the morning. There will be plenty of activities to keep the entire family engaged! Plus proceeds will help fund the Boys & Girls Club of the Leech Lake Area!
Adult Events (21+) at Moondance Starting at 2 p.m.
Kids & Family Events at the WACC Starting at 10:15 a.m. This is a Fundraiser for The Boys and Girls Club of the Leech Lake Area
Select restaurants are planning special meals the night before Harvest Moon Festival. Give them a try before you hit Harvest Moon and make a weekend of it! They are:
- Walker: Chase on the Lake, Lucky Moose, The Village Square
- Hackensack: Birchwood Char House Bar, Arthur's Ten Mile
- Brainerd: Prairie Bay, Sherwood Forest
If camping is not your thing check out these other great area lodging options.
- Adventure North Resort - Leech Lake
- Agency Bay Lodge - Leech Lake
- Blue Water Lodge - Walker
- Break on the Lake - Cass Lake
- Chase on the Lake - Leech Lake
- Country Inn - Walker
- Embracing Pines Bed & Breakfast - Benedict
- Happiness Resort - Ten Mile Lake
- Longville Inn and Pines Motel - Longville
- Northern Lights Casino - Walker
- Timber Trails Resort - Big Boy Lake