Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby Davage » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:36 pm

Hey Everyone,

Did any of the G-Fam go to the Moondance Camping this year? Just wondering how it was... I am curious how everybody managed to keep 6ft apart during the performances. I hope that all of the G-Fam have been able to avoid Covid-19. I see that Alice Cooper, Firehouse, Todd Rundgren and Night Ranger have been confirmed for 2021.. Awesome :) Let's hope that we're through this covid-19 nonsense by next July.
Davage

Good vibes for a Friday

Postby wes » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:38 am

Did some business with Renea (sp?) in the ticket office for next year's jam. She is sooo helpful/good! Having next years jam on the horizon is just what the Dr. ordered. Now...I shall start the search for what to bring to the tequila tasting :P. Damn fine way to kick them cancel culture blues!
wes

Re: Good vibes for a Friday

Postby Davage » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:30 pm

wes wrote:Did some business with Renea (sp?) in the ticket office for next year's jam. She is sooo helpful/good! Having next years jam on the horizon is just what the Dr. ordered. Now...I shall start the search for what to bring to the tequila tasting :P. Damn fine way to kick them cancel culture blues!

This morning I had to "google" cancel culture to see what it was all about. I'd heard the term, but wasn't sure what it meant.

We have our tickets for Moondance Jam 29 (July 2020) that we're going to use for Moondance Jam 30 in July 2021. It's been 4 years since we were last at Moondance, so by the time next July rolls around it will have been 5 long years... We've got our hotel rooms for our trip out to Moondance Jam and back booked for next July! We are staying in Grand Rapids MN on the Tuesday night, so that when we get up on Weds AM, we've got less than an hour drive to Moondance!
Davage

Postby wes » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Right on, Davage! Five years is a long time...Mr.Ramsey would be proud of you! It’ll be good to see you. It really does help to have made some arrangements for next summer.
wes

Postby Davage » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:24 am

wes wrote:Right on, Davage! Five years is a long time...Mr.Ramsey would be proud of you! It’ll be good to see you. It really does help to have made some arrangements for next summer.

Hi wes,

When you say "Mr Ramsey", do you mean Dave Ramsey? :) We took "Financial Peace University" a few years back, and loved the course. We follow a lot of what he teaches, but we have adapted it for Canada. (We use our credit card like a debit card, and pay it off weekly...) We always save up for vacations, including Moondance Jam. We have an envelope with a bunch of US cash all ready for Moondance. I'd been getting US cash every payday for months and putting into the savings envelope - ready to spend at Moondance. I guess on a positive note about Moondance being delayed until 2021, we will be able to save up more beer money :)

We can't wait to see everybody again... Camp Howler, Camp Hippy, Margaritaville, Kathy, Renee, etc...
Davage

Postby wes » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:46 pm

Yeah, you’ve mentioned Dave Ramsey before. I really appreciate his approach. I’m also an alumni of Financial Peace University. The entertainment envelope and vacation time at work are in great shape and will need to be for next summer!
wes

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:29 pm

I know this isn't the best way to do this, but I'm not sure there's a good way. The message board will be going down sometime in the near future. I have to do some updates that are going to break the board and frankly with the lack of use the past few years and with Moondance changing courses after next summer, the time has come to put it to rest. It will stay up until we have to make the updates, so hopefully that will be later rather than sooner. When the time does come and if we have any hintable material, I'll maybe post a few in the Jammers FB group.

80DAS,
JWG
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Reddog » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:41 pm

This is all so sad,I just really don't know what to say...
I woke up this mornin' and the Sun was gone. Turned on some music to start my day. I lost myself in a familiar song...I closed my eyes and I slipped away.
I will choose freewill...
Well I've never been to Heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma...
Reddog

Postby Davage » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:48 pm

Oh no! I've spent years avoiding facebook, and to this day still don't have a facebook account. I might have to finally bend and get with the times I suppose.
Davage

Postby wes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:40 pm

It's been a damn good run...thank you.
wes

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam