Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Moondance Jam 21

Moondance Jam 21

Postby wpgclassicrckr » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Hey fellow classic rockers, just have to say I had a blast at this years jam, hailing from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, I should of came down here years ago, I would like give my unbiased review of this years show.

I must say Kid Rock had a superb performance with Hinder who played a great show prior.. I am now a fan of Hinder as a result of this, I loved the location and the set up of this venue, I have been to other festivals, I have to say that I will return and make it a yearly summer destination, I love the people and never had so much fun.... :)
wpgclassicrckr

Re: Moondance Jam 21

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Love to hear this! Glad you had a great time and welcome to being part of the Moondance family. Sounds like you came down as a classic rock fan and went home as a Jammer. Cheers! :cheers:
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Lisa! » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Agreed=what JWG said! Welcome & Wahoooooooooooo!!! :D
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Davage » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Welcome WinnipegClassicRocker!

I am guessing that you have likely attended the event in Minnedosa years ago? I live in London Ontario and have been to Minnedosa and also to Moondance. I agree that I also should have come years earlier.. My first Moondance was for Sizzlin 17, and I couldn't imagine going to any other event. My wife and I will make the long drive out to Walker Minnesota from London Ontario again next July. We hope to see you there! We've already ordered our tickets for MDJ22.

(On a side note - I live in London Ontario, but I work for a company in Winnipeg. I spend 2 weeks a year in Winnipeg. Maybe we could get together for a coffee at a Salisbury House sometime in the 'peg) :)
Davage

Postby Rockergirl22 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 pm

I had an amazing time as well. I love Moondance! Awesome concerts!! My girlfriends and I have been doing VIP for a few years now and it is the way to go! One concern this last year- The VIP tent was over capacitated on Kid Rock Night... No room and ran out of some food. Might want to prepare a little better for the Headliner night of the weekend. It won't stop me from going VIP again because I know it will be taken care of. Love Moondance! Count me 'In' as long as it exists!
Rockergirl22

Return to Concert Reviews, Rock News & Info