Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Tickets & Camping for Moondance Jam 21 Go on Sale Monday!

Moondance Jam 23: July 17-19, 2014

Re: Tickets & Camping for Moondance Jam 21 Go on Sale Monday

Postby ontario rocker » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 pm

tom_tuttle wrote:Has anyone noticed this but 3 days of moondance actually cost more than 4 days at the other fest. My calculations is the prices have increased by 30%. :cry:

that does and I see your math skills haven't dulled over the summer :)
The more you live.... the less you die
Janis Joplin
ontario rocker

Postby TRUSTYGUMBY » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

I don't care if its APRIL 1st MOONDANCE ALWAYS!........THANK YOU FOR GOING FORWARD WITH JAM 21!

FYI.....VIP tickets are 125.00 Less @ Moondance :o
Join "Concert Minneapolis" on Facebook
TRUSTYGUMBY

Postby Lisa! » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah, the change from $90 to $115 is pretty steep, but remembering they hadn't raised the prices for at least 4 or 5 years, I guess it's OK. I would rather have had a $5/per year increase so it doesn't feel so crazy, but I guess I'll make do. What will help us is the 10-pack deal ($995 for 10)... since we need to get 20 tickets to get our 10 sites back, that's a pretty decent deal... only ups it $9.95! Helps make up for the increases in camping and site fees. Ack!

Maybe those of you who camp with less can pool up and order together to get the 10-pack deal?! I don't know if it'll work that way, I'd check with the ticket office (Renee ROCKS) but it could help... ie, Pinkie & Bulldog are 2, plus the the 8(?) at Tuttles, etc. Something to check into... or not. Good luck.

I just hope all my Jammer friends make it back for Jam 21!
Camp Howler ~ Cute & Fun to be with
Keep the Feeling of Moondance AliveImage
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RichieRich, forever in CampHowler HAVE FUN EVERYONE
Lisa!

Postby Mick » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 am

Lisa! wrote:the banner on the Moondance Jam site says the dates are July 19-21, 2012... a week later than previously posted... coincidentally the same weekend as that 'other' fest. Oh well, just glad it's scheduled!!!

Puts the Half Moon Loooonacy off a tad (before, it was exactly half way, now it’s a week early, but that just makes up for our antsy~ness)… Well, actually that could change too, dependent on the band bookings for NLC…. Stay tuned…

This happened in the past where they moved it up a week....
Seems like we stay on the same week as R.F. consistently.....
The "other fest" H.W.J. then moved theirs up a week... so, I'm sure they'll move theirs back a week also...
Mick

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 am

For the last two years, the August 15th "Early Bird" price was $110. There was no pre-sale this year during the Jam or during the week after. However, the 10-pack discount has never been offered during the "Early Bird" month. There are also a couple special offers.

Special For Early bird buyers only - Buy a 10 Pack of Tickets and Get your choice of Four 20th Anniversary 6 pack coolers -or- 32 oz. mug

Every order of of $500 Gets a 20th Anniversary 6 pack cooler -or- 32 oz. mug.

Also, if you order this week you get a shot at some more tickets and VIP.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Lisa! » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

Really?! My bad. I guess when you have orders of so many tickets (CH has 20), it gets mixed up… (I think I may’ve under-charged all Howlereenimoos, cuz I’m pretty sure I told them $90. Ack.).

So, see, $115 isn’t so bad! Is the $500 for each $500... for example... If our order is over $4K are we in that EIGHT times?!?!

Thank JWG, have I told you YOU ROCK lately?!?! Cuz you do! And that color on you?! Wow, really makes your eyes pop. Good choice! :D :lol:
Lisa!

Postby Lisa! » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

Mick wrote:
Lisa! wrote:the banner on the Moondance Jam site says the dates are July 19-21, 2012... a week later than previously posted... coincidentally the same weekend as that 'other' fest. Oh well, just glad it's scheduled!!!

Puts the Half Moon Loooonacy off a tad (before, it was exactly half way, now it’s a week early, but that just makes up for our antsy~ness)… Well, actually that could change too, dependent on the band bookings for NLC…. Stay tuned…

This happened in the past where they moved it up a week....
Seems like we stay on the same week as R.F. consistently.....
The "other fest" H.W.J. then moved theirs up a week... so, I'm sure they'll move theirs back a week also...

that's right, Mick... HWJ... I'm hoping they move it into August cuz those two weekends in a row are hard on this old body... and we were only there a day and a half/two nights!!
Lisa!

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:39 am

Lisa, you were right ( yes, Howler, I know that's your line :lol: )... you probably did pay $90 during the pre-sale either at the Jam or during the week afterward.

I checked into the dates and the last time the Jam was the week after the 4th was Def Leppard year and we shared them with the other fest which was on the same weekend.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Lisa! » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:Lisa, you were right ( yes, Howler, I know that's your line :lol: )... you probably did pay $90 during the pre-sale either at the Jam or during the week afterward.

I checked into the dates and the last time the Jam was the week after the 4th was Def Leppard year and we shared them with the other fest which was on the same weekend.

Guess I don't know cuz we'd usually wait til the end of the early-bird time to get our tickets... I guess I may never know... way too lazy to check old CC statements. Still, $115 seems a decent deal. But I like the $99.50 better.

I'll probably call Renee this week... excited to get it done.

JWG, if you didn't see my compliment, YOU ROCK! :D
Lisa!

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:11 pm

I did. Thank you. All of you ROCK too. With that 10 pack deal, everyone can expand their crew and induct some new members into the Jammer family. :cheers:
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam