Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

1st Time in General Question

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

1st Time in General Question

Postby jellybean » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi Jammer friends- This is our 5th year at Moondance but because of my procrastination, Reserved sold out before I could book a spot. Friends not happy..SO... of course I called and got General camping asap for the old motorhome. Question though... we are coming in Wed night about 5 or 6 I think ( unless we ditch work that day). Do they signal you in to your spot, next in line or can you choose where to go depending on if it's open? I have a bit of a bum foot and am hoping I'm not too far into the back corner for walking quite as much. If so it's ok, nothing alcohol cant mask. Super Anxious to be there again! Any tips for General is appreciated! Think sunny and 80!
jellybean

Re: 1st Time in General Question

Postby Blonde » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:29 pm

jellybean wrote:Hi Jammer friends- This is our 5th year at Moondance but because of my procrastination, Reserved sold out before I could book a spot. Friends not happy..SO... of course I called and got General camping asap for the old motorhome. Question though... we are coming in Wed night about 5 or 6 I think ( unless we ditch work that day). Do they signal you in to your spot, next in line or can you choose where to go depending on if it's open? I have a bit of a bum foot and am hoping I'm not too far into the back corner for walking quite as much. If so it's ok, nothing alcohol cant mask. Super Anxious to be there again! Any tips for General is appreciated! Think sunny and 80!

My understanding is that in General camping you just plop where you want.
Blonde

Postby virginjam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm having the same issue with a broken big toe. :(

Do they have "taxi" rides to the music area from general camping? I can't really use my crutches for 10 miles back and forth. :lol:
virginjam

Postby jellybean » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:02 am

In the past they have had different folks that have gone around and "shuttled" you to the concert area for a small token but I've never been to general (even to visit.. my bad!) so I have no idea. Looking at the map it could be quite a trek. 1 week from today.. party!! Keep thinking sunshine and 80!
jellybean

Return to Moondance Jam