July 16-18, 2020

Re: Everything RTT!!!

Postby Hippy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Well hurry up already :twisted:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Hippy
Hippy

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 am

The Men Of The Removable Tube Tops are "proud" to announce that the 2011 Tour will be THE TRIPLE PENETRATION TOUR!!! Performance will be Thursday night after the closer at Camp Hippy! Setlist is currently being Vamped and ReVamped!!! Get ready for the Biggest Sloppiest Dirtiest RTT Show EVER!!!!!!
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 am

Earl might because his frenulum never fully closed!
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Earl of Potent Bevs » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Easy there Deacon or I'll let people know about that thing you did that one time when we were at that one place where you did that thing to Snake when he was passed out nakid & you blamed it on something you injested. I never told anybody about that now did I?? :-| :roll: :-?

I mentioned something about having the RTT's Head Of Security offer a few autographs to Moondance Security if they could assist our security if needed, but haven't heard back from..., umm.???? Hey, who is our Head Of Security now days?? That's right, we're giving a Once in a Lifetime opportunity to a few lucky members of Moondance Security to work side by side with the ELEITE RTT Security to ensure the safety of the fans, as well as the crew. We WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE to risk ruining the RTT or Moondance Experience for ANY of our fans - NO EXCEPTIONS!! :evil: :evil: (we just need to find out who's handling that now days :roll: )

Hey Deacon, I've been tossing the idea about going Eary 80's Old School & reinstating the Rat Tail via the Mullett???

And also this year the RTT's (ummmm, well mainly me since I AM the brains of the outfit, but Shhhh!, don't tell the others ;) ) will be giving something back to 1 (or more) lucky fan(s) with the introduction of the RTT Chalenge.
That's Right - but this isn't the normal challenge. This is where I challange Deacon & Snake to a contest to see who is willing to give the most BACK to you - our LOYAL Fans. So I'll kick things off.
As you all know, or maybe only a few knew, I - the Mighty Earl - have sworn off the razor for 1 year. That's right, not 1 razor has performed on ol' Earls face since leaving Naughty 19 - Not my stint in Prison, Or, My many trips to Amsterdam, Nothing has prompted me to shave, well until now. This year there will be a drawing, or raffle, or some stupid type of promo crap which will give 1 (or maybe a couple) RTT Fan(s) the priviledge to Shave Earl.
You pick the style Earl will wear his facial hair during their nearly Sold Out Moondance Appearance. Just a trim?? Perhaps a Goatee?? Maybe a long Goatee with beads & brades?? Or maybe just Baby Butt Smooth?? - The choice is totally up to you!!

So there's my controbution guys - I CHALANGE you to top that!

My beer is dry & so am I so I must replentish my fluids as my alcohol level is low so I better sign off for now & find a landing strip close to a bar for some offsale. I told em 30 cases wasn't gonna be enough
"Peace, Harmony, & RTT's"
Earl of Potent Bevs

Postby loobi good bush » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 pm

i would love to perform some facial shaving magic on EARL......... i can bring my WAHL clippers!
loobi good bush

Postby jannypan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:06 am

Rock Yer Balls Mag just rated RTT the #1 Kick *, non-saloon or mainstage band to see this year at MDJ!!!!
jannypan

Postby pink flamingo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 pm

loobi good bush wrote:i would love to perform some facial shaving magic on EARL......... i can bring my WAHL clippers!

Loobi, have you seen Earl lately??? I'm thinking you might need a weed whip to perform the facial shaving!!! :o

jannypan wrote:Rock Yer Balls Mag just rated RTT the #1 Kick *, non-saloon or mainstage band to see this year at MDJ!!!!

Whoo Hoo Jannypan!!! :wootrock:

"From the moment I wake up, I just love being with my friends, we barely get by, but have the best times, and hope it never ends..." ~Nickelback ♫
"A touch of wicked, a pinch of risqué..." ~Halestorm ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬

ImageImage
pink flamingo

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:10 am

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! MAJOR REMOVABLE TUBE TOPS NEWS!!!!!! For the first time EVER in the history of our Illustrious Band ... we will be having AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION JAMS!!!!!! One small hint, watch your old episodes of Soul Train and practice your best Dance Moves for the RTT version of The Soul Line!!!! Don't know what the Soul Line is? Ask a Funky Old Timer!!!!! CUPS UP!!!! ALL my Hot Monkey Love!!!! Deacon
Deacon_Blooze

Previous

Return to Moondance Jam