Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Thank You Everyone for an Incredible Jam 19!

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Thank You Everyone for an Incredible Jam 19!

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 pm

[posted for Bill & Kathy]

We have to thank everyone for an absolutely incredible Moondance Jam 19. Never have we seen so many Jammers in the concert area night after night with every single band putting on fantastic performances. It was truly an incredible Jam this year with so many great moments. A big thank you goes out to the entire crew at Blaze TV. It is going to be a real treat to see Moondance Jam in HD on DIRECTV and to share a little bit of what we have up here in Walker with the rest of the world.

We would like thank all of our employees and security staff who go out of their way to make Moondance Jam run as smoothly as possible. It is a pleasure to work with such a great crew. Thank you to the sheriff, highway patrol and all of the emergency service workers who put in the long hours to keep our summer celebration safe and orderly. I no particular order, thank you to the stage crews, a/v technical staff, national bands, regional bands, roadies, managers, assistants, TEA Productions, the guys from Mountain Ash and everyone else involved in keeping the high quality shows going on time. Thank you to all of the photographers, video, radio, news and other media people that record the action and spread the word. Thank you to all of the Moondance Jam sponsors out there, we appreciate the partnership. Thank you to all of the vendors, transportation, service workers and anyone who helped keep people clean, fed and got them the right information or to the right place. Thank you to Cass County and the Walker Area for letting us put on this big party every year. And again, THANK YOU to all of the family, friends and fans that showed up to rock Moondance this year. You are the ones that make this possible.

Next year we will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Moondance Jam in a big way! So mark down July 14 – 16, 2011 on your calendar because we want to see all of you back here again with more of your friends who like to have fun. And don’t forget the Pre Jam Party on July 13, 2011 because we have a feeling that will be getting even bigger!

Thank you and see you next year,
Bill & Kathy Bieloh
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Re: Thank You Everyone for an Incredible Jam 19!

Postby kpg » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

YOU CAN COUNT ON ALL 20 OF US AT KAMP PETERGOINYA TO BE AT THE (BIG 20) 2011
kpg

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:46 pm

The Jam Web Guy wrote:[posted for Bill & Kathy]

Next year we will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Moondance Jam in a big way! So mark down July 14 – 16, 2011 on your calendar because we want to see all of you back here again with more of your friends who like to have fun. And don’t forget the Pre Jam Party on July 13, 2011 because we have a feeling that will be getting even bigger!

Bill & Kathy Bieloh

I really like this last statement! The 20th year is going to be great and the Pre-Jam Party looks to be expanding! A night of tributes on the main stage would be awesome! Thanks Bill & Kathy for a great Jam 19!
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby Lisa! » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Chris wrote:
The Jam Web Guy wrote:[posted for Bill & Kathy]

Bill & Kathy Bieloh

I really like this last statement! The 20th year is going to be great and the Pre-Jam Party looks to be expanding! A night of tributes on the main stage would be awesome! Thanks Bill & Kathy for a great Jam 19!

is it too soon to get antsy about the big names we're gonna get? :lol: is it??!??!!!?
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Doug » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm already there. Can I just get a post hole digger, erect a mailbox, change my address to one of our camp numbers and wait? ;)
I like cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself.
Doug

Return to Moondance Jam