philly wrote:Top 3
1. All my friends from Camp G-Spot
2. Camp Howler (as always)
3. Meeting all the Moondance Virgins ( aka first time Jammers) and saying that they will be back next year! (that means that all of us Jammers showed them a good time)
Cups up until next year.
Already have ticket #1
serrebaby wrote:1. Surviving it
2. Mother nature trying for another year to try and ruin our fun. We did what we always do....ride the storm out....bellied up to our bar....those pictures have to be priceless!!!!
3. Seeing and meeting everyone again and new faces.
4. Camp Howler...you guys are the best we make a great family, this year it all just fit into place but still missing two wonderful people....Lisa and Richie...we missed you both so much.
Two not so favorite experiences....um the JERK who decided to push the guys in the wheel chair through the sand towards the stage during Cinderella and rimmed the chair into my right ankle...at least now I remember how I got the huge bruise(now if I can just figure out where the other 10 came from). Next time JERK say excuse me...we would have moved.
The other one was the hour it took to move 50 feet trying to get out of jam Land, should have waited later...oh welll..still a fun time...always!
kocktail101 wrote:Lets try this a gain last post did not work. Our 6th year best ever . All the bands I seen were awsome. The people were awsome. Thanks to all that signed my table ,,must have been 300+. Had people telling me thay came through the gates and moondance staff said go sign ''THE TABLE''
Bill , Kathy and crew , you all put on the best party in Minnesota. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 0 guests