Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Your favorite experiences at Jam 19

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Your favorite experiences at Jam 19

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 am

Let us know what your favorites were at Jam 19 this year. It sounded like just about everyone had a blast this year so we want to hear about it.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

too many

Postby Lisa! » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

too many to name but I'll go on record that SNAKE (fka Howler) is the hottest of the RTTs and their performance was top of the heap! And Go Greeter! Go Greeter! Thisclose to getting fired as security then tubby the moron got your blood boiling!! Witnessing the RTT show is like witnessing history.

that and every single CUPS UP and HUG at Camp Howler... like I said, too many to name
Last edited by Lisa! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Re: Your favorite experiences at Jam 19

Postby serrebaby » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm

1. Surviving it
2. Mother nature trying for another year to try and ruin our fun. We did what we always do....ride the storm out....bellied up to our bar....those pictures have to be priceless!!!!
3. Seeing and meeting everyone again and new faces.
4. Camp Howler...you guys are the best we make a great family, this year it all just fit into place but still missing two wonderful people....Lisa and Richie...we missed you both so much.
Two not so favorite experiences....um the JERK who decided to push the guys in the wheel chair through the sand towards the stage during Cinderella and rimmed the chair into my right ankle...at least now I remember how I got the huge bruise(now if I can just figure out where the other 10 came from). Next time JERK say excuse me...we would have moved.
The other one was the hour it took to move 50 feet trying to get out of jam Land, should have waited later...oh welll..still a fun time...always! :D
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
serrebaby

Postby philly » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Top 3
1. All my friends from Camp G-Spot
2. Camp Howler (as always)
3. Meeting all the Moondance Virgins ( aka first time Jammers) and saying that they will be back next year! (that means that all of us Jammers showed them a good time)
Cups up until next year.
Already have ticket #1
Moondance is my Second Home
philly

Postby carriejo_34 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Everything, litterally everything! Moondance was absolutely amazing this year!!!! It reminded me alot of my first year up there back in '07, good atmosphere, mostly good weather, good music, good people, good days, good nights and a good time all around!! And I even got to see Tie Die Guy again, an entertaining experience! It is hard to find the words to how much fun our group had this year. Having a birthday boy in the group always makes for an entertaining time as well! People love other people's birthday! :D Music was great! I enjoyed Cinderella, love their music! Staff was great, of all the staff we came across, I can only think of two small instances that were bum deals and they are not even worth mentioning cause they do not make up for the rest of the entire weekend being super!!! Our group always says we are going to walk around in the reserved to see what is going on up there, but we never quite make it, hopefully next year cause it seems like the people up there have an awesome time as well. I have now run out of words ;)

MOONDANCE 2010 ROCKED!
carriejo_34

Postby DJ Dizzy Darcy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 pm

philly wrote:Top 3
1. All my friends from Camp G-Spot
2. Camp Howler (as always)
3. Meeting all the Moondance Virgins ( aka first time Jammers) and saying that they will be back next year! (that means that all of us Jammers showed them a good time)
Cups up until next year.
Already have ticket #1

Philly -- Fun to see you at Camp Howler!
DJ Dizzy Darcy
DJ Dizzy Darcy

Postby DJ Dizzy Darcy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 pm

serrebaby wrote:1. Surviving it
2. Mother nature trying for another year to try and ruin our fun. We did what we always do....ride the storm out....bellied up to our bar....those pictures have to be priceless!!!!
3. Seeing and meeting everyone again and new faces.
4. Camp Howler...you guys are the best we make a great family, this year it all just fit into place but still missing two wonderful people....Lisa and Richie...we missed you both so much.
Two not so favorite experiences....um the JERK who decided to push the guys in the wheel chair through the sand towards the stage during Cinderella and rimmed the chair into my right ankle...at least now I remember how I got the huge bruise(now if I can just figure out where the other 10 came from). Next time JERK say excuse me...we would have moved.
The other one was the hour it took to move 50 feet trying to get out of jam Land, should have waited later...oh welll..still a fun time...always! :D

Serrebaby -- that answers my question on your bruise. LOL! AND, I'm laughing about how we rode the storm out bellied up to the bar and getting soaking wet when we could of just hopped into Mufasa's pop-up. Goes to show how much your neighbors (a.k.a. Butt Camp . . . no I mean Band Camp!) . . . LOVE Camp Howler!
DJ Dizzy Darcy
DJ Dizzy Darcy

Postby DJ Dizzy Darcy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 pm

In no particular order:
1. Bringing another newbie to MD and having her LOVE IT! She already wants to know when tickets go on sale and wants to be included in the Half-Moon lunacy :)
2. Having such nice neighbors -- Camp Howler and Margarittaville :)
3. Getting lots and lots of hugs from my MD friends and especially from Willard!
4. Favorite bands -- (in no particular order)
--Hairball -- you guys rocked! Of all the times I have seen you, this one was the best! You really put yourself out there and it was fun to see Happy roll around on the stage :rockin:
--Cinderella -- I've never seen them, so this was fun for me to finally see their show
--Sammy "The Red Rocker" -- loved to hear all of the Van Halen songs!
--Pat Benatar -- She was another one I've never seen, so this was also fun to go to
--REO Speedwagon -- getting to go back stage was very cool!
5. Camping with my Band Camp friends :-D I love you guys! Let's get some more newbies back next year. They are lots of fun!
6. Being recognized and called the "hat lady" by Christine. Thanks!
7. Hanging out with our friends from ROCK102 -- you guys are funny and a little crazy :D
8. I appreciate the people who we stood by during the concerts we went to. . . Many were very nice and polite.

Not so cool moments:
--Getting the crap scared out of me from those ding dongs who keep shooting off those huge bottle rockets (or whatever the hell they were called). Made me scream every time.
--Having that huge dude come in from behind me during Sammy and pushing me with his belly into the person in front of me and THEN standing right in front of me -- NOT COOL dude! Have a little better concert ediquette, would ya!

Overall -- I had a BLAST! I could go on and on how much fun I had, but I won't. MDJ #20 -- here I come!
DJ Dizzy Darcy
DJ Dizzy Darcy

Postby kocktail101 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Lets try this a gain last post did not work. Our 6th year best ever . All the bands I seen were awsome. The people were awsome. Thanks to all that signed my table ,,must have been 300+. Had people telling me thay came through the gates and moondance staff said go sign ''THE TABLE''
Bill , Kathy and crew , you all put on the best party in Minnesota. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
Life is like moondance,,,you never know what will happen,,,but it will all be good
kocktail101

Postby philly » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

kocktail101 wrote:Lets try this a gain last post did not work. Our 6th year best ever . All the bands I seen were awsome. The people were awsome. Thanks to all that signed my table ,,must have been 300+. Had people telling me thay came through the gates and moondance staff said go sign ''THE TABLE''
Bill , Kathy and crew , you all put on the best party in Minnesota. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

I love this post but you are wrong......Bill and Kathy and crew put on the best party in North America (not just Minnesota and I have been to a few parties...lol).
Moondance is my Second Home
philly

Next

Return to Moondance Jam