Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Everything RTT!!!

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Everything RTT!!!

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Fri May 21, 2010 4:21 pm

RTT is happy to announce two new additions to the baddest * staff in the whole of Rock And Roll! Krazy Kel is officially our new Production Manager, in charge of the audio / lightshow setup and our beloved Emcee!!! Our Camp Howler newbie Sammi has agreed to be our new Promotions Manager, in charge of "spreading" the word of the impending show! A Hearty Removable Tube Top welcome!!! Cups Up Beyatches!!!
Deacon_Blooze

Re: Everything RTT!!!

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Fri May 21, 2010 4:34 pm

RTT is currently accepting applications for Backup Singers! We currently have 4 (Lisa, Cupcake, Feisty Redhead and TD MOM (I think)). Any Chicks interested please contact us on our Facebook page or even here! Yes, Chicks only! It's our damn band we CAN discriminate!!!
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Earl of Potent Bevs » Sat May 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Don't you forget Hobit you dumb bunny :twisted:
"Peace, Harmony, & RTT's"
Earl of Potent Bevs

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Sun May 30, 2010 11:28 am

I'm well aware of Hobbitt's participation you mongoloid!
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Rock Yer Balls Mag just rated RTT the #1 Kick *, non-saloon or mainstage band to see this year at MDJ!!!!
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Pervy Percussion Magazine has just named RTT's Howler as the Electric Boogaloo Breakdancin Electric Bongo Player of the Year!!!!!
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Headline - Lindsey Lohan breaks probation for a night of excess with The One The Only - Deacon Blooze!!!! (At least it's free blow for me!)
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Howler » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 pm

BREAKING NEWS!--LADY GAGA AND SINEAD O'CONNER SEEN BEING CARRIED INTO SUPER 8 MOTEL IN WALLA WALLA, WASHINGTON BY THE EARL OF POTENT BEVERAGES THREE NIGHTS AGO! ALL APPEARERED TO BE IN A STATE OF HIGH INTOXICATION, PRESUMABLY FROM DRINKING MAYO VODKA, KNOWN TO BE VERY POPULAR IN THE WALLA WALLA AREA!

AT 3:14 PM TODAY, ONLY THE EARL WAS SEEN TO FINALLY STUMBLE OUT OF THE ROOM!

"SOUNDED LIKE THEY WAS USING NIPPLE TWISTERS ON CATS AND TESTING SCUD MISSILES IN THERE FOR 3 DAYS!" SAID ONE LOCAL RESIDENT WHO LIVES ONLY 3 BLOCKS AWAY!
OW, OW, OWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Howler

Postby Deacon_Blooze » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:35 pm

I just received this moments ago ... "Deacon! Please dear God help me! Please help me! I'm being held against my will in an abandoned turkey warehouse by two insane chicks who call themselves The Sisters Of Divine Perversion! I'm pretty sure I got a peek outta my Gimp mask and it's Serrebaby and one who calls herself Little Hobbitt! (I don't know why, she looms over my tiny stature) I've been forced to see and do things no mortal midget should have to endure! I'm in a dark place right now and oh so scared! If you can send help, I promise I'll never pull up the daisies again and share a bottle of my favorite vodka with you! They've made me do things that not even Earl made me do! Oh God, here they come! Better put the ball-gag back in and be a good doggie! Please help! The horror! The horror! All my hopes lie with you, Howler and Earl!!!!! All my stubby dwarf Love, The Midget"
Deacon_Blooze

Postby Howler » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:27 am

Taken from a book found recently in a huge pile of used condoms and pizza crusts...

"The Epic Howler Codex

'Imagine the theme to Mission Impossible as you read this'

I have recently gotten word that the midget is in dire peril, and have decided to provide assistance, just as soon as I catch up on my past episodes of "V".

After much tv watching, at great expense to my paychecks, I set out to rescue the midget. Not knowing where to look, I employed a tried and true detective technique. I went to the mall and asked some dudes if they saw him.

After recovering from a thorough thrashing, I followed my nose (because the midget smells like bong water) and found him trussed up like a turkey at the Waste Water Treatment Plant. (He has a thing about dirty water...)If I can just get him out before they...

AAAAAGHHHHHH! THEY'RE COMING!"

That was the last entry, and now it appears that Howler is in dire peril now, too, (or maybe he's in Amsterdam, ya never know with him)
OW, OW, OWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Howler

Next

Return to Moondance Jam