Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Please Join Us at a Good Cause

Please Join Us at a Good Cause

Postby Lisa! » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:51 am

This is a little off topic but for a good cause... plus, I know Jammers are the best AND we all love some good LIVE music! This time for a cause. Country Jammers are welcome, too!!!

Those in and around the Fargo area... please join us on Sunday February 20th at the Venue at the HUB (aka Playmakers) for a benefit for Chris Loe. Chris is a bassist and has played with many local bands in our area over the last decade or so. He was recently diagnosed with leukemia, and there is a benefit to help his family with medical costs. It's called Chris Loelapalooza, and it's going to be a great day. There are a heap of great local bands playing, including a reunion of Mata Hari (probably THE BEST live band to EVER play Fargo!)!! Entry for a free will donation and there'll be silent and live auctions, raffles, etc.

Plus, Howler, Serrebaby & I will be there. If you're in the area, please come out for a while! Here's a link to more info on their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/Loelapalooza?v=info

PS: I should add that his leukemia is in remission - yeah! However, medical costs have added up and he truly is one of the nicest guys you'll ever know... and Monday the 21st is a Holiday, well, for some anyway.
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Return to Off Topic