Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

For Richard "Richie Rich" Shaw

Re: For Richard "Richie Rich" Shaw

Postby pink flamingo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 am

Sorry for the loss of your Uncle, Bear Clan. Thoughts & Prayers for your family.

Also, Prayers for this day as many friends travel to say goodbye to Richie (gone, but never forgotten & always in our hearts)... safe journeys, love, courage & hugs to you all.

To Richie's family... blessings to you in your time of healing, thank you for sharing such an amazing guy with the rest of us... gone too soon, but will live on in all of us... the memories we will cherish.

"From the moment I wake up, I just love being with my friends, we barely get by, but have the best times, and hope it never ends..." ~Nickelback ♫
"A touch of wicked, a pinch of risqué..." ~Halestorm ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬

ImageImage
pink flamingo

Postby OLDFLUTTERBY » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:35 pm

A family member of Richie's posted this on Facebook: "Thank you to all Richie's friends for being with our family in fact and in spirit as we said goodbye to our Richie. It was very touching to see how many people loved him and thought he was as special as his family did."

Thought I'd pass it on.

Peace
Flutter
Have A Most Stupendous Day! :-D
OLDFLUTTERBY

Postby Lisa! » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks for posting that, Flutter. Friday was a really hard day for us. Blessed we got to see Deacon & PPartay and Lil Hobbit. It was a beautiful service which will help with the healing we all need. Continued prayers for Richie's family, friends and all who knew and loved him. Peace.
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Howler » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Of course, another sad farewell to Richie, I will think fondly of you, always.

And to the Bear Clan: Very sorry for your loss, too. May God be with your family now, too.
Howler

Previous

Return to G-Fam