Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

For Richard "Richie Rich" Shaw

Re: For Richard "Richie Rich" Shaw

Postby papa syko » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 am

richie was a ture friend .will be missed by all.i was going to meet in pillager for a beer two weeks ago and now he is gone,what a dope i was for not getting there .
papa syko

Postby Feisty Redhead » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 am

Richie Rich - I will miss you around the campfire, your calmness in the midst of friendly chaos, and the fun you added to Camp Howler. You leave a wonderful legacy in your two boys!
CUPS UP!

Eileen
Feisty Redhead

Postby Cupcake » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Richie Rich and Babe...it was such a pleasure to meet you and get to know you this last summer. Our hearts are very saddened by this tragic news. May the Good Lord bless you Babe and your family in this time of deep sadness and may His love pour over you and comfort you in your times of need. Rest in Peace Richie Rich. :headbang:

Cupcake and Tanya.
CUPS(cake) UP @ CAMP SOUTH BEERKOTA !!!!
Cupcake

Postby Lisa! » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:39 pm

I've heard the tragic incidents behind Richie's passing are soon to be common knowledge. I pray for all who knew Richie, all who came by Camp Howler and recognized his tender heart, his gentle smile, or tasted his awesome salsa... would continue to remember him that way. A Jammer in the truest sense of the word. Having to be at work, I have to be cool and collected but I am dying inside. May memories comfort all who knew Richie. For those who didn't, just please keep close those you can. Tell your friends you love them every chance you get. God Speed, Richie. RIP my Jam brother.
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Lurkin Laur » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Shocked and Saddened at the news...
Heartfelt Thoughts and Prayers out to Babe and the kids...
Stay Strong.
We Love you.
Lurkin Laur

Postby kashmir817 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm

So very saddened by this news of dear Richie, there are no words inside of me to say how very sorry I am to hear of Richie and his family. I do and will continue to pray for healing for all that loved him so dearly. Many thoughts also go out to camp howler and the entire G-fam page on losing such an icon. God bless each and everyone of you, we truly have an amazing g fam.

Peace and much love, Jods
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
kashmir817

Postby Paddy of Moorhead » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:12 pm

I am absolutely shocked, I read the post this morning and didn't have time to post a reply. "Richie Rich" has got to be in the top three of the most "genuinely cordial" people I have ever met in my life. Mind you, I have met senators, congressmen, governors, mayors and all of you wonderful folks, those who gather at Moondance Jam for an annual celebration of friendship, fun, and rock and roll. I will miss Rich a great deal, it was either Rich or Howler who greeted the gang from Camp White Trash every time we visited. What an absolutely fantastic individual to have had such a limited time with the rest of us but what an impact he made in the time he was here. Our (Patrick & Nela) most sincere condolences to Babe and all of Rich's family.

Paddy.
If you can't (or wont) be good then be good at it.
Paddy of Moorhead

Postby Whysper » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

I only just got to meet Richie Rich at this year's MDJ and I'm saddened that it was the only time I will have met him. Words are not enough to grace his passing.

Cups Up.
Don't blame me, I'm working on rule number 14. :hippypeace:
Whysper

Postby Davage » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:43 pm

I read the news about Richie Rich early this morning, and didn't know what to post so I decided to wait until after work to post. I still don't know what to say.

Back in 2008 Richie Rich introduced himself to me and welcomed me to my first Moondance Jam. I appreciated his warm welcome and enjoyed his pleasant calm conversation. In 2009 I had a chance to visit more with Richie at Camp Howler, and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. I don't know what else to say but "Thanks for spending time with me Richard."

... David
Davage

Postby The TyGuy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 pm

I can hardly find the words to expresss how I'm feeling right now. Richie Rich was an awesome guy! Everytime I saw him he had a smile on his face. He'd have stories to tell and some of them would go on forever. Richie Rich was one of those people I've always looked forward to seeing at Moondance Jam. I'll miss you Richie Rich!!
Moondance Jam 28 wishlist:
PAISTY JENNY
LILLIAN AXE
ENUFF Z'NUFF
BABYLON A.D.
TYKETTO
The TyGuy

PreviousNext

Return to G-Fam