Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

RTT finally signs to Headline Moondance Jam 18!!!

Re: RTT finally signs to Headline Moondance Jam 18!!!

Postby syko » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:47 am

if they do i just hope they can find another color mankini, saw them 4 times last year and always the same green one, even though by the end of the year it was starting to have two colors!!! :twisted:
syko

Postby Lisa! » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 pm

I understand they've been quite worn out for a while now... all that world touring, all those hot babes, all that mayonaisse, daisies, and skirting that damn midget everywhere, the boys deserve a break...
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby serrebaby » Mon May 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Ok so after a very long week and a lot of bending over backwards, I might have been able to swindle at least a minor performance of The Removable Tube Tops at Moondance 2009. Now don't soil your pants they might not be on the main stage or the headliners, but I guarantee you something that you will never forget.....just gonna keep it all in my pocket for now....right next to my business cards....right next to my money....right next to my flask....right next to my pass port ......sure hope I don't hand out the wrong thing!!!!! :twisted:
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
serrebaby

Postby serrebaby » Sat May 09, 2009 12:30 am

K just go some new news......will keep you all in the "loop" Must spead it too all the fans.......Just wanna let you all know you might need to say some hail mary's, some what the's......but in the end.....things will come together.... :? Right?
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
serrebaby

Postby Hippy » Sun May 10, 2009 7:56 pm

sounds like you've been hanging out with the midget again :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Hippy
Hippy

Postby serrebaby » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Crap...someone has come for my lucky charms.........must hid the vodka! :o
serrebaby

Postby serrebaby » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:39 pm

RTT's Moondance.........roadies get ready! backup singers get ready! 8-)
serrebaby

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 pm

You guys are getting way too big. Your own news site now?

http://www.rttnews.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTT

It IS worldwide.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby DrSkank » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm

I took the liberty of adding a wiki entry for you
:lol:
“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
― Aldous Huxley
DrSkank

Postby DrSkank » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 am

Wikipedia didn't like my entry... it was removed.
Here's the message I got back.

Speedy deletion nomination of Removable Tube Tops
Ambox warning pn.svg

A tag has been placed on Removable Tube Tops requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A7 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the article appears to be about a band or musician, but it does not indicate how or why the subject is important or significant: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such articles may be deleted at any time. Please see the guidelines for what is generally accepted as notable, as well as our subject-specific notability guideline for musical topics. You may also wish to consider using a Wizard to help you create articles - see the Article Wizard.

If you think that this notice was placed here in error, you may contest the deletion by adding {{hangon}} to the top of the page that has been nominated for deletion (just below the existing speedy deletion or "db" tag), coupled with adding a note on the talk page explaining your position, but be aware that once tagged for speedy deletion, if the page meets the criterion, it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag yourself, but don't hesitate to add information to the page that would render it more in conformance with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. Lastly, please note that if the page does get deleted, you can contact one of these admins to request that they userfy the page or have a copy emailed to you. ArcAngel (talk) ) 21:43, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
― Aldous Huxley
DrSkank

PreviousNext

Return to G-Fam