Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

JAMMERS VOTE!!! G-FAM MEET n' GREET LOCATION!!!

JAMMERS VOTE!!!!! G FAM MEET AND GREET LOCATION!!! - WHICH LOCATION DO YOU PREFER????

The Normal Saloon Location
33%
The New Lazy Moon Location
7%
Either Location but I prefer the Saloon
33%
Either Location but I prefer the Lazy Moon
26%

Total votes : 27

JAMMERS VOTE!!! G-FAM MEET n' GREET LOCATION!!!

Postby FireHawk46064 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 pm

This is an unofficial poll ... Lisa is trying to nail down this year's meet n' greet location... I thought a little poll might help get a pulse of the jammers ....
Step up fellow jammers and VOTE!

peace!

Firehawk
CAMP MOONFIRE ===> South Wooded Reserve #W44
"Watch our 2007 MOONDANCE VIDEO HERE!!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tlo8zCA8Nc <---click there

FireHawk
FireHawk46064

Re: JAMMERS VOTE!!! G-FAM MEET n' GREET LOCATION!!!

Postby Whysper » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm

I'm wondering when the decision will be made and how will we find out? :shock:
Don't blame me, I'm working on rule number 14. :hippypeace:
Whysper

Postby pink flamingo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Never fear Whysper... Lisa (one of our fearless leaders) seems amazing at keeping everyone in the loop!

"From the moment I wake up, I just love being with my friends, we barely get by, but have the best times, and hope it never ends..." ~Nickelback ♫
"A touch of wicked, a pinch of risqué..." ~Halestorm ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬

ImageImage
pink flamingo

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 pm

I think that is last year's poll isn't it?

Lisa has this year's figured out. We are meeting both Wednesday and Thursday. I won't put the times as I forget them right off hand - but I'm sure Lisa will let us know again soon. I want to say 6ish in the saloon on Wednesday and Thursday 2pm at Camp Howler to start.
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby Lisa! » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Chris wrote:I think that is last year's poll isn't it?

Lisa has this year's figured out. We are meeting both Wednesday and Thursday. I won't put the times as I forget them right off hand - but I'm sure Lisa will let us know again soon. I want to say 6ish in the saloon on Wednesday and Thursday 2pm at Camp Howler to start.

pink flamingo wrote:Never fear Whysper... Lisa (one of our fearless leaders) seems amazing at keeping everyone in the loop!

Yikes! I'm hardly fearless and not so much a leader! Yikes.

Yes, this is last year's poll... not sure how this was found but the one for this Jam seemingly got buried... Chris has it right on, tho... Meet n G with Bill & Kathy, Jam Wednesday, Saloon, 6:00ish. Then on Jam Thursday at 2:00, a G Fam champagne toast at Camp Howler ~ come anytime, Noon to 2:00ish... then, we'll venture to the Saloon, maybe 'round 2:22 to see if'n anyone's milling about. In the past, our Meet n G's been on Jam Thursday at 2:22, so we're just keeping with tradition... only thing is, Bill & Kathy maybe can't make it Thursday, that's why we're doing it at the Pre-Jam party.

Here's the link to the discussion for ROCKIN' 18's G FAM MEET n G!!http://www.moondanceevents.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=566
Hope to see everyone there!
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby pink flamingo » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am

Anyone w/1000 plus posts has the "honor" to be considered one of our fearless leaders... it just goes w/the territory! Hmmmmm, guess that would include you, too, Chris! :D

"From the moment I wake up, I just love being with my friends, we barely get by, but have the best times, and hope it never ends..." ~Nickelback ♫

ImageImage
pink flamingo

Postby serrebaby » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 pm

pink flamingo wrote:Anyone w/1000 plus posts has the "honor" to be considered one of our fearless leaders... it just goes w/the territory! Hmmmmm, guess that would include you, too, Chris! :D

How many more days till the jam? How many more post do I have to do? Crap!! Howler we are slacking!!!!
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
serrebaby

Postby serrebaby » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:06 pm

serrebaby wrote:
pink flamingo wrote:Anyone w/1000 plus posts has the "honor" to be considered one of our fearless leaders... it just goes w/the territory! Hmmmmm, guess that would include you, too, Chris! :D

How many more days till the jam? How many more post do I have to do? Crap!! Howler we are slacking!!!!

What only 176? Crap.....will have to call into work for a week!!!!
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
serrebaby

Postby Lisa! » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey, the info for the G Fam Meet n G... really, ANY Jammer... is actually at this link http://www.moondanceevents.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=566 it seemingly got disregarded... poor dumb post.
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby pink flamingo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 am

Serrebaby, you crack me up! :lol: You haven't been chatting a lot... we've missed you, time to get posting! BTW... how is your and Lisa's Dad doing... continuing to do well, I hope!

ImageImage
pink flamingo

Next

Return to G-Fam