Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Thank You for an Unforgettable Moondance Jam!

Thank You for an Unforgettable Moondance Jam!

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:00 pm

What an unforgettable Moondance Jam weekend! Not only did we get four generations of amazing rock 'n' roll, but we also got to experience four different phases of Minnesota summer weather in four days. We need to send out a HUGE thank you to all of you Jammers for being patient and understanding during Thursday night's storm that dumped over four inches of rain on us and forced the main stage to close. Big thanks to the boys from Black Stone Cherry who tried to play through the storm and to Sammy & his crew along with our production and stage crews for scrambling to salvage a set over in the Saloon when it looked like the night was over. It was bittersweet Moondance magic. But most of all, we want to thank all of the bands, their crews and our huge Moondance family of Jammers, employees, service crews, stage crews, security, medical, production and every single one of you who rocked this place before the storm and bounced back afterward for two more huge, beautiful days at Moondance Jam 24! It truly ended up being an amazing event with so many special moments and we couldn't have done it without each and every one of you.

We want to see all of you back next year for the 25th Anniversary of Moondance Jam on July 21-23. Tell some more friends and plan to get started on Wednesday for the Pre Jam Party. We are hoping that it will be our biggest event yet, so we are offering the same ticket discounts that we offered in the Lazy Moon until Friday. You can order them online at http://www.moondancejam.com or call 218-836-1055. We hope to see you again in 2016!

Again, thank you so much!
Kathy Bieloh & Family
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Re: Thank You for an Unforgettable Moondance Jam/blackwatera

Postby Mudchic220 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:40 pm

KATHY, Posted a message from myself and band already...you know how I feel about you, Bill and the entire MDJ family. I am truly blessed to be booked every year at THE BEST MUSIC FESTIVAL anywhere, and I THANK YOU again, and all your staff from saloon, to lazy moon, to first aid, and security and mounted police... THANK YOU for making it possible for a small town band to feel like rock stars for a couple days every July! I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS! TILL NEXT YEAR! \m/ \m/ Janine Taft & BLACK WATER ALLEY BAND <3 :D
Mudchic220

Re: Thank You for an Unforgettable Moondance Jam!

Postby gopherboy6 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:33 am

Thank you so much Kathy for the best 4 days of my year! Thanks also to all the staff in VIP, Scottand the gang do a great job and we love them all!
Moondance Jam...the best 4, make that 7 days of my year!
gopherboy6

Return to Bands at Moondance Jam 24: July 16-18, 2015