Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Tickets on Sale for the Harvest Moon Festival at Moondance

Dueling Pianos August 4, 2017
5th Annual Harvest Moon Festival October 7, 2017

Re: Tickets on Sale for the Harvest Moon Festival at Moondan

Postby moondance4ever » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 pm

"looked at the forecast for saturday and it says rain/snow 44 as a high..."

hmmmm...Accuweather says 54 and cloudy on Saturday in the Walker area, so I'm going with Accuweather's forecast. Even if it does rain, Moondance events are so much fun, even if the weather isn't that great (memories of Moondance Jam 2009!). :D
moondance4ever

Postby Lisa! » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:10 pm

moondance4ever wrote:"looked at the forecast for saturday and it says rain/snow 44 as a high..."

hmmmm...Accuweather says 54 and cloudy on Saturday in the Walker area, so I'm going with Accuweather's forecast. Even if it does rain, Moondance events are so much fun, even if the weather isn't that great (memories of Moondance Jam 2009!). :D

I agree! Moondance ROCKS no matter what b!tchy Mom Nature throws at us! So we build a bigger bonfire-done! Will you guys be there!?! Look for me and say HI. I look just like my pic (I'm the one without the beard)
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby moondance4ever » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:50 pm

"I agree! Moondance ROCKS no matter what b!tchy Mom Nature throws at us! So we build a bigger bonfire-done! Will you guys be there!?! Look for me and say HI. I look just like my pic (I'm the one without the beard)"

Oh, yes - our group will be there, but we aren't camping. If I see you, I will definitely say hi...always love meeting new Moondance friends! :D
moondance4ever

Postby IanR » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:05 am

As its a Moondance event, anyone fancy doing a sneaky sales pitch for me ;) Image
You've been to the hallowed grounds, seen the festival, now read the book about it's history

https://ianroutledge.selz.com/item/53fda9f5b798720540dd9fdc
IanR

Previous

Return to Other Events at Moondance