Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Thank You from Kathy B

Thank You from Kathy B

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks to all of you for a fantastic weekend. Everything went so well and we're receiving nothing but great reviews! That couldn't happen without that great work from our staff, the unbelievable performers we had on the national and regional stages and our fabulous fans that celebrated the 7th Annual Moondance Jammin Country fest with us. This last year was very special for us and proved that with all of you we can rebuild Jammin Country successfully. My only regret is that I didn't get up on stage and thank all of you who stuck with us last year and thank all of you new jammers who came out to be part of the Moondance family. I'm not sure what happened, but by the time I realized that we hadn't gone up yet, it was too late and the show had to go on. I just really want you to know that you are the reason that we do this and continue to do this, so we hope you all had a blast! Thank you to all of the artists who put on one hell of a show this year! From the opening acts to last call, you had Moondance rockin'! Thank you to managers, road crews and everyone affiliated with the artists. You were all so easy to work with and had such a great attitude that we wish we could have you back every year. And a huge thank you to our staff, stage crews, security, EMTs, sheriff & highway patrol, vendors, our generous sponsors and everyone involved with Moondance Jammin Country Fest. We are going to be doing it again next year on June 20-21, 2014 and want to see all of you back here with more friends!

Early bird tickets will be on sale from August 15th to September 15th. This is a great deal for you and us. You get great prices on tickets and camping and we get to gauge where we are going to be at for numbers next year. We are going to try to get the main stage going for the Pre Jam party next year along with bringing in more great talent like we had this year, so let us know where we are at by getting your tickets before September 15th. We will do our part by working our butts off to make Moondance Jammin Country Fest shine bright again in 2014!

Thank you!
Kathy B

Jammin Country Fest fan video: http://www.jammincountry.com/camping-ja ... hanks.html
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Re: Thank You from Kathy B

Postby sueinminnesota » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Kathy,
Thank YOU so much for continuing on with Jammin Country Fest. We have gone each year, but the first. This was our first year as RockStars and we will be going that way from now on. Cannot wait until next year. Great times, great music, great friends, and the BEST staff ever. Moondance Jammin Country is the most organized and our favorite festival we attend!
sueinminnesota

Return to Artists at Moondance Jammin Country Fest 2013