Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

14th Annual Moondance Jammin Country Fest
June 18-20, 2020

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby JeffG » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:18 pm

The Jam Web Guy wrote:
JeffG wrote:Whoa, GREAT signing with Gary Allan! He was awesome when he was here the first time and has so many more hits since then! This is the Moondance Country I remember!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

It wasn't long ago that it was so close to being cancelled (heck, it was cancelled for a few weeks). It's amazing to see the turn around.

It IS amazing JWG... :cheers: here's to hoping we can keep it on the road and out of the ditch! ;)
“Never make eye contact while eating a banana”
JeffG

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:08 pm

We opened up camping for Wednesday for anyone who wants to get a jump on the action. With almost a full national lineup on Thursday, this should be a good thing for some of you... and for some it may be too much to handle, but worth trying anyway ;)
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Davage » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:27 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:We opened up camping for Wednesday for anyone who wants to get a jump on the action. With almost a full national lineup on Thursday, this should be a good thing for some of you... and for some it may be too much to handle, but worth trying anyway ;)

That is AWESOME! I hope that the same is offered up to the "Rockin Jammers" in July. I've suggested it in the past...

I'm sure that more than a few Country Jammers will take advantage of the offer... Thank You Moondance!
Davage

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:55 am

Davage wrote:
The Jam Web Guy wrote:We opened up camping for Wednesday for anyone who wants to get a jump on the action. With almost a full national lineup on Thursday, this should be a good thing for some of you... and for some it may be too much to handle, but worth trying anyway ;)

That is AWESOME! I hope that the same is offered up to the "Rockin Jammers" in July. I've suggested it in the past...

I'm sure that more than a few Country Jammers will take advantage of the offer... Thank You Moondance!

We do open on Wednesday for rock :D
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Davage » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 pm

The Jam Web Guy wrote:We do open on Wednesday for rock :D

Smarta** :)

It takes us 2 days to drive to Moondance, and 2 days back. I'd love to tip the scales and have more time at Moondance than I do driving sometime... Setting up camp on Tuesday would give us more time to spend with our jammer friends...
Davage

Postby JeffG » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Hey JWG.... any word on Luke Combs?
JeffG

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:24 pm

He's planning on playing Moondance. Should be good and rested. Whew! But it's looking like there is another shake up. Just follow the Facebook page. That should be dropping soon.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby JeffG » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:28 am

He sure put on a great show... glad he could make it. Beautiful weekend with awesome weather and really great entertainment for the most part ....hope it repeats for MDJ!!
JeffG

Postby uffda » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:04 pm

I'm curious if anyone else noticed this. After Luke Combs left the stage (Friday night), as people were walking away from the show, they played "Cotton Eyed Joe" over the speakers and people went absolutely crazy. It was awesome. People were dancing, doing cartwheels, singing and just really enjoying the song. I guess that's good to know...if you want to fire up the crowd, put on Cotton Eyed Joe! :lol:
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
-HST
uffda

Postby JeffG » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:21 am

I noticed that too, uffda. Even as we made our way up to the saloon people were dancing around to it! :D
JeffG

PreviousNext

Return to Jammin Country