Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Ticket sales put on hold for restructuring

13th Annual Moondance Jammin Country Fest
June 20-23, 2019

Ticket sales put on hold for restructuring

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 pm

While we are ecstatic to be able to announce that tickets for Moondance Jam 21 will go on sale, we are sorry to announce that Moondance Jammin Country Fest 6 ticket sales will have to be put on hold for one month. We have tried for five years to make Jammin Country Fest work out and from the standpoint of family, friends and fun, it has been a success. However, we need to financially restructure the festival if we are going to take it into 2012. We are looking into all viable options and are going to to do everything in our power over the next month to find a way to make Jammin Country Fest 6 in 2012 a reality.

We realize that many of you in our Moondance family attend both festivals as "Friends of Moondance" or made the move from rock to country because you love Moondance, but preferred country music. So we have decided that the only way to make it right is to make any rock tickets you purchase over the next month redeemable for country tickets next month if Jammin Country Fest continues. For "Friends of Moondance" who purchase rock tickets, we will honor the ticket price you paid for rock on your country ticket if Jammin Country Fest continues. This way if you are planning on coming to Moondance, you can still take advantage of our special early bird offers regardless of what happens.

We want to thank all of you again for your support of Moondance Jammin Country Fest and for celebrating five years with us. We will do everything we can to try to make it six years in 2012!
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Re: Ticket sales put on hold for a month for restructuring

Postby Blonde » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 pm

I so hope that the family can make Jammin Country #6 a reality. It is a great event and this year was fabulous. Good Luck with your decision, I am sure it is a hard one to make. Maybe this is a good time for some prayers Jammers?!
Blonde

Postby judginit » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Any word??
judginit

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 am

Not yet, but will post as soon as I hear anything.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Davage » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am

Still nothing? :)

I appreciate the honesty of the whole Moondance crew, and respect how they are handling this situation. The one thing that Mr B made it clear to me was his honesty and integrity. It is good to see that tickets are not being sold if there is a chance that there will not be a Country Jam... Even though I've never attended a country jam, I am still curious about what's going on.
Davage

Postby ashley2012 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:53 pm

I really hope something can be figured out for jammin country! I attended last year and had a blast!!
Good luck & hope everything works out:)
ashley2012

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Thank you for the hundreds of e-mails I have received showing your love, support and suggestions for Moondance Jammin Country Fest. I too share your love for this festival and that is why we are working on plans to keep it going. Unfortunately, trying to run Jammin Country Fest like our rock festival, Moondance Jam, has been financially unsuccessful. Even though we have seen improvements in many areas including attendance, we have not gotten even close to a breakeven point. So with the help of many of your suggestions and the experience of expanding our rock festival and event grounds into what it is today, I have decided that if we continue with Jammin Country Fest we need get back to our roots and rebuild this festival the way we grew Moondance Jam. That means we will need to scale back on the lineup and days while keeping the fan friendly attitude and atmosphere that are the foundations of Moondance to this day. I really think that if we can fill the lineup with a bunch of fun, quality acts and get the support that I have been seeing from all of you, Moondance Jammin Country Fest will be able to continue, grow and be successful.

As of right now there are still quite a few details that need to be worked out if this plan is to move forward, but I promise you that we want this to happen and will do everything we can to make it happen. Thank you to everyone who attended Jammin Country over the past five years. We want so badly to see all of your smiling faces again next year along with many new friends.

Thank you,
Kathy Bieloh
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby MoonMobile » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks for the update :D

Hope it works out, don't know where else I can bring a stagecoach loaded with booze shots! :lol:

And of course have a great time and hear great music!!
MoonMobile

Re: Ticket sales put on hold for restructuring

Postby fixdent » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm

I sure hope the country fest is going to be on.....I already got my holidays booked for June.

--
Gordon
fixdent

Re: Ticket sales put on hold for restructuring

Postby sueinminnesota » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 am

Any decision yet, as to if the show will go on in 2012 :?:

Trying to figure out if we need to find a different country festival to attend. Sure hope we don't, because we've enjoyed Jammin' Country, for the past several years. Of all the festivals we've attended, over the years, we made JC our #1 choice.
sueinminnesota

Next

Return to Jammin Country