Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

camping questions - new to the country jam

Moondance Jammin Country Fest 8: June 20-20, 2014

camping questions - new to the country jam

Postby camper51 » Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I am coming in from GA for the country jam. I have never been to the festival before. We have booked a campsite in the North section. I was wondering about things we should bring-does anyone have a list or suggestions for us? Do we need an easy-up or quik shade, how about ice, how do the showers work, is there a store near by, what are some things we may need that we haven 't thought about? any and all info and suggestions will be helpful for us
thanks
camper51

Re: camping questions - new to the country jam

Postby Chris » Wed May 23, 2012 9:45 pm

camper51 wrote:I am coming in from GA for the country jam. I have never been to the festival before. We have booked a campsite in the North section. I was wondering about things we should bring-does anyone have a list or suggestions for us? Do we need an easy-up or quik shade, how about ice, how do the showers work, is there a store near by, what are some things we may need that we haven 't thought about? any and all info and suggestions will be helpful for us
thanks

There is a message somewhere on the board that you will find a list of things. Anyone know where that is? It is probably on the Jam side.

An easy-up for shade is a good thing, they sell ice on site for like $8 (in town it is 1/2 that price about 7 miles away), they have free showers (during the Jam anyway), there is a town 7 miles away with lots of things to buy in case you forget something.
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby camper51 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 am

thanks for your help- I will check the jam message board and see if I can find this information
camper51

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu May 24, 2012 9:32 am

Welcome to Moondance!

You can find a lot of info here: viewforum.php?f=9

If you have any specific questions that you cannot find the answer to there, e-mail renee@moondancejam.com
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby camper51 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

thanks for your help- looking forward to the Jam
camper51

Return to Jammin Country