Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

20 Years of Jammin' @ MoonDance

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

20 Years of Jammin' @ MoonDance

Postby Daytona Jones » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 pm

The list needs to begin,
Mix the new with the reason we started coming.

I will leave the newer stuff to the kids.

But as for the Classic rock I agree with nico6914

i have been coming since 1995 and next year lets rock with artists that have never been there before.heres a few suggestions, van halen,kiss,john mellencamp,rush,aerosmith,motly crue,and a minneapolis band that really wants to be there called g.b.leighton. this band travels all over and has there own crowd that follows them everywhere.they would come to the jam just to see them lets have them next year,i know you will get aother couple hundred extra jammers just for them.

well I will start with

Hall & Oates

Petty

Mellencamp

Setzer

Ian Hunter

Status Quo

more later

Dj.
The Climate Change That I am Worried About is "Global Cooling"
Daytona Jones

Re: 20 Years of Jammin' @ MoonDance

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Daytona - I don't remember seeing you this year! Were you there?
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby The TyGuy » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 am

Paisty Jenny is a crowd pleaser.
Moondance Jam 28 wishlist:
PAISTY JENNY
LILLIAN AXE
ENUFF Z'NUFF
BABYLON A.D.
TYKETTO
The TyGuy

Postby dano » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 am

BOB SEGER

-Dan O
'Sup
dano

Postby csteile » Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 am

The other day i was in walmart there was a few kids at the end of the isle discussing moondance jam the one stated she will have her drivers permit by then the one said she is 17 and will be 18 by jam 21 she proceeded to say how there are about 20of themgoing that last year they were so wasted and no one cares they pushed there way to the front by stage and all these old people were yelling at them.I also have been a jammer for more than a decade in which I have raised 4 kuds myself that was my adult time.it is very disturbing to watch as that is why our group went from 27 to 12 my friends quit going as they said it is turning out like we fest a big party zone for minirs very very sad
csteile

Postby camino » Tue May 22, 2012 9:55 am

csteile wrote:The other day i was in walmart there was a few kids at the end of the isle discussing moondance jam the one stated she will have her drivers permit by then the one said she is 17 and will be 18 by jam 21 she proceeded to say how there are about 20of themgoing that last year they were so wasted and no one cares they pushed there way to the front by stage and all these old people were yelling at them.I also have been a jammer for more than a decade in which I have raised 4 kuds myself that was my adult time.it is very disturbing to watch as that is why our group went from 27 to 12 my friends quit going as they said it is turning out like we fest a big party zone for minirs very very sad

Or like that ( ? 10,000 lake fest they had at the grounds of We Fest some years back they had to stop do to all the trouble they had and couple death. :|
camino

Postby Lisa! » Tue May 22, 2012 10:53 pm

csteile wrote:The other day i was in walmart there was a few kids at the end of the isle discussing moondance jam the one stated she will have her drivers permit by then the one said she is 17 and will be 18 by jam 21 she proceeded to say how there are about 20of themgoing that last year they were so wasted and no one cares they pushed there way to the front by stage and all these old people were yelling at them.I also have been a jammer for more than a decade in which I have raised 4 kuds myself that was my adult time.it is very disturbing to watch as that is why our group went from 27 to 12 my friends quit going as they said it is turning out like we fest a big party zone for minirs very very sad

I agree. If I were to see them I don't know what I'd do. The new generation is just so rude (not all of 'em but a lot of 'em). We will card you (or check for your wristbands) at Camp Howler so don't even think of coming by if you are under age, and rude (no matter how old you are). Rules are to be respected. And being wasted for wasted sake is just dumb. And I'm more than 2X the drinking age... and have been plenty stupid, I know.
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Steven Koshenina » Tue May 22, 2012 11:53 pm

AMEN LISA! :D YOU GO GIRL :lol: HELLZ IM TURNING 39 IN A FEW MONTHS :) I HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD SON 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER :lol: DAMN I KNOW HOW KIDS CAN BE LOL IM GLAD MY LITTLEST ONE IS STILL 4 LOL BUT EVEN HE SAYS DADDY YOU OLD :lol:
MoondanceJam 4-Ever
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
Steven Koshenina

Postby petch53 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 am

Lisa! wrote:

I agree. If I were to see them I don't know what I'd do. The new generation is just so rude (not all of 'em but a lot of 'em). We will card you (or check for your wristbands) at Camp Howler so don't even think of coming by if you are under age, and rude (no matter how old you are). Rules are to be respected. And being wasted for wasted sake is just dumb. And I'm more than 2X the drinking age... and have been plenty stupid, I know.

Unfortunately it is little things like this that can ruin it for everybody.
I'm 56 and refuse to quit.
petch53

Postby Forever Rockin » Thu May 24, 2012 11:43 am

These are dangerous times for young people to be wasted with so many people out there that don't care and would take advantage of them. This is one instance where a minor consumption charge would be a great thing for all involved and maybe a good lesson for their friends. Just leave us party veterans alone though.
Time and place are everything.
Forever Rockin

Return to Moondance Jam