1. Free Fallin' - As Tom Tuttle said, the best show I have seen in the saloon ever. Bring them back. They could close a night in the saloon or play the mainstage for the Pre-Jam.
2. Bad Animals - Great show again! They sound just like Heart and even look like the band without looking cheesy. I'm still pissed they didn't get to play 2 sets. I would love to see their full show at a bar.
3. The Pigzz - This was the best that Razz and the guys ever sounded at the jam. Great mix of covers and originals and watching with the G Fam is always great.
4. Chase & Ovation - I'm still kicking myself for not watching all 3 sets by these guys as I missed their middle set. I hope they make an appearance again. Their final set was awesome.
5. Mountain Ash - Great set of somewhat obscure covers that most bands don't play. Only drawback, they didn't follow "Cowboy Song" with "The Boys are Back in Town."
6. 3 Seagulls - what a great setlist they played. Also deserve 2 slots next year.
The above 6 I thought were all great. The next couple below, not so much. I'm not even going to call them 7 and 8 since it looks like they were even close the 6 above. They weren't.
Poisoned - There is a line you can't cross when trying to balance the sound with the look of the band you are paying tribute to. The Bad Animals do it perfectly. They look the part but even more they sound the part. Poisoned do not! Their stage outfits affected the sound for me. I couldn't get past the cheesy clothes and wigs. Also didn't help we have see Poison twice recently at the jam. But I still don't think I would have enjoyed it.
Arch Allies - Go back and read about Poisoned above. I actually would have enjoyed them more sitting outside the saloon and just listening because I think they sounded ok.