Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Half Moon LOOONACY ~ it's a DATE!!

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Re: Half Moon LOOONACY ~ it's a DATE!!

Postby Whysper » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:06 am

If anyone has space for a Whysper, I'd love to make it up for Half Moon, I just can't afford to spring for a room. So, anyone got an extra bed they'd like to share?
Don't blame me, I'm working on rule number 14. :hippypeace:
Whysper

Postby Lisa! » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey... not all of us have Direct TV and the way for US to re-live moments of Moondance is to revisit with our favorite-est of our Jammer friends... at the Loooonacy!!! ;)

We are UNDER 9 days... in fact NINE DAYS from this EXACT moment, we will be bellied up awaiting round two ~ it's on Hobbit, don't'cha know (round one is on me!!)... Round three?!?! :D

any questions on the Looooooonacy, you'll hafta 'research' below...

just a fun event for us craziest of Jammers to get together...
see ya then!
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Paddy of Moorhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Like Lisa stated and I strongly agree, this is a time for the hardcore Jammers to gather and celebrate. I am certain that there will be many toasts to our long time gracious host, friend and hero Mr. Bill Bieloh. We Thank You for bringing us together in the common bond of music and staying together because of the "pure" celebration attitude of Moondance.

To all of the Jammers who will be in attendence, we plan on having in our party from Camp White Trash, Deano (Mayor of Camp White Trash) and his lovely Wife Jody, Paddy (Patrick) of Moorhead and his wonderful new wife Ionela.

We are so looking forward to the party atmosphere that will surround the whole gathering.

See Y'all there.

Out, Paddy
If you can't (or wont) be good then be good at it.
Paddy of Moorhead

Postby Lisa! » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:00 pm

4 Sleeps ~ just 4 days from RIGHT THIS MINUTE we will be more than half way on our way to the Looonacy! Pretty darn excited! Been watching the weather ~ not ideal, a bit of snow, and really friggen cold ~ oh well... getting to see and party with some of the best Jammers will warm the heart!!

We'll save ya a seat in the bar for Mountain Ash... we'll be dancing and jammin' and very likely making fools of ourselves :o !!! On Saturday ~ even if you are leaving then or not coming til then ~ we'll be in the hot tub/pool area from AM til mid-afternoon (at least, right Darcy?!?!). Find us, K? We'll be doing bloody marys and handstands, too (not the best combination but oh well!!).

Can't WAIT to see ya there!!! If you have questions, the Loonacy has it's very own FP page, or you can PM me any time!!
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
Lisa!

Postby Lisa! » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 am

See ya in about 50-some HOURS! Yeah, Mom Nature is being a B again but we'll get there... Snow is to start late Friday so we'll be on the road early. In-da-face Mom Nature, can't keep the Howlers away! Everyone coming, please take care in driving there.

Cups Up!

yeah, I'm aware I'm all alone posting here... everyone goes to that fancy dancy Facebook now... long live the G!
Lisa!

Postby Paddy of Moorhead » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

See you all there that the Mid Jam Loonacy, and Lisa, I have no clue what that face stuff or whatever actually is, this works perfectly fine for me, keeps me in touch in short order. Everybody PLEASE drive safe and sane, see you on Friday.

Out, Paddy
Paddy of Moorhead

Postby Chris » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Lisa I think you may be on to something - multiple FB postings on the weekend but none here on the the G. Too bad. :(
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby Lisa! » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Hope not! It's just that FB is available on most of our phones for quick updates! Hey Beau, maybe something to work on, make the G smart phone worthy (tho I hate my BlackBerry!).

The Looooonacy 2011 was a great time. We partied in the bar to Mountain Ash (HI MARK K!!!!!) and danced like crazy fools. Saturday in the pool/hot tub was freakin' crazy fun ~ pictures are popping up on FB, yikes! On Saturday the Moondance leaders ~ Kathy, Bri, Jonathan, Renee, Beau etc etc etc came out. Kathy is the bomb! She is so strong, she is awe inspiring. And simply beautiful. Some Jammers won tickets to the Jam and we all enjoyed a round of drinks on her! Ha, like we needed more. And we danced and partied to Mountain Ash all over again! Way too much fun!!

Camp Howler was represented ~ me, Howler, Doogie, Deacon, Princess Partay & Sammi aka Tendar (new moniker), 3 from the Bear Clan ~ Mumsy, Poopsy & Baby; Lil Hobbit & Nette; DJ Dizzy Darcy & Angie aka Puma aka Viper aka Baretta aka Pistol (working on moniker); Razz representing the Whiskey Pigzz ~ "Moodance family", per Mark K their signing is "a given!" Kashmir aka Jods and her reverse Charlies Angels (her as Bosley with 3 guys in tow! good girl); Paddy and some Camp White Trash; Matt & Kim; even had Papa Syko there for a bit!! A great time indeed-e-o!! I don't think I forgot anyone, but Jeez, did I mention heaps and heaps of beers and bloodys and shots and Chucks?! oh my

Next years Looonacy is already set ~ January 13-14, 2012, NLC. We're a Moondance Institution now. Long live the Looonacy!

PS HI MARK K!!! :D
Lisa!

Postby Paddy of Moorhead » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello to all who attended the Loonacy, hope you all made it home safely, including Razz, made a valiant attempt to get that car started but it just didn't want to go.

Was great to see everyone and actually get to spend some time with you all, Moondance is always such a hectic time with trying to see all of your pals that you haven't seen since last Jam, the shows, the constant party, and getting a bit of sleep. May have to skip the sleep or something like that.

Seeing Kathy, Jonathan and Bri was a great treat, thank you again Kathy for the generous round of refreshments for us all. Finally got to put the name of Beau to a face, good to meet you.

Here's to spooling up to the Moondance Jam!

Out, Paddy
Paddy of Moorhead

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 am

I realized they were all from phones after my last post. Good idea about being able to use your phone to post on the G. Although I don't have a phone capable of doing that yet! Sounds like a fun time had by all. One of these years I will make it to the 1/2 Moon Loonacy!

Any good rumors about bands heard this weekend?
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam