Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Half Moon LOOONACY ~ it's a DATE!!

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Re: Half Moon LOOONACY ~ it's a DATE!!

Postby Lisa! » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Razz wrote:Well, I finally made it home! Special thanks to the midget for helping push the intrepid home. Paddy, I appreciate the effort, and I owe you a jug of heet, and a jug, but we got it about an hour later. Loonacy was a good time, Mountain Ash represented, and I did some cahootlin and it appears that the RTTs may or may not be back this year. Oh, and they only drink when they are alone or with somebody. How was Doug's beer? I accidently got too close to the pillow. I was sort of irate when I realized I had missed it, but at least my car didn't start. Hoowler, WTF, Lisa, DJ Dizzy Darcy and Angie, I did go to the bar to buy you guys a round, but I must have just missed you. Maybe next time...It was kind of nice standing in the parking lot in subzero waving goodbye to everyone, but it sounds as though everyone made it home safely, so that's above average. Moondance rocks and I can't wait!

Barenaked Ladies!!!

Razz, you then get the distinction of being the last to leave the Looonacy, an honor indeed! Bummer we missed our 'round' at the bar, we were there thru a bloody mary then went up for some food, we probably just missed ya! Dougie's beer was awesome, as usual. Come on by Camp Howler for more!

did ya tell the boys in the band the news?

HI MARK K!
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby DrSkank » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:54 pm

tom_tuttle wrote:I think the next loooonacy should be held at the Water Park of America, awesome place.

Yeah... and everyone can get drunk and go next door to the IKEA store and buy weird stuff for moondance 21
:lol:
DrSkank

Postby Chris » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

tom_tuttle wrote:I think the next loooonacy should be held at the Water Park of America, awesome place.

That would be fun! I'm going there in Mid March for the 4th year in a row!
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby Lisa! » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:25 am

send me some info, like the website, and perhaps we can look into it...

tho the Looonacy will always be at NLC in January - that's the exact halfway point to the Jam, in Walker - ya get it?

but that doesn't mean we can't plan something for another time...
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 am

tom_tuttle wrote:
Chris wrote:

That would be fun! I'm going there in Mid March for the 4th year in a row!

Do you go on the weekend? I was afraid of crowds so I went on Thursday, the place was almost empty Thursday night.

I have done during the week and the weekend. The worst was Memorial Weekend - very crowded but even then the lines weren't that bad. I like weekday nights the best - you can walk right on everything except that surf simulator that doubles as de-pantser.
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Previous

Return to Moondance Jam