Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby Lisa! » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:35 pm

Those buggers! They should be posting over here - or, better yet, they should join us in the chat sometimes! Boy, would we have some good questions for them!!! It's just so awesome to hear from them - it'd been a looong time since they posted. Glad to see they came on by before the wrecking ball (aka JWG) takes the Old G crumbling down :)
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Earl of Potent Bevs » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Deacon, by bruther. Don't let it get you down. Change isn't always easy, but you're the Deacon and I for one have faith in ya.

Sounds like you need a few nights out on my yacht (pictured to the right). And if we hurry, we can do it before the ice melts on the river. It doesn't sink where there ain't no water ;)
"Peace, Harmony, & RTT's"
Earl of Potent Bevs

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:20 pm

The Cinderella website has a rumor that Night Ranger/Warrant/Cinderella will be touring together this summer. Add that to Friday with Poison and you've got one great 80's night.
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby Sue_of_Happyville » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Hey - I thought I flipped my acsending to descending, but I'm still upside down. Oh well, have another beer. All the bands mentioned would be great to see. I reserve a special spot in my heart for Mellancamp and Warrent though. I've seen Journey quite a few times, one more would be fine.
Sue_of_Happyville

Postby The TyGuy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Slowly but steadily I'm getting the hang of this new set up. It took me about 40 minutes to get my picture added. Hope everything else won't take that long. Stepping up to a computer from webtv was a much bigger step than I expected.

I'm still looking for donations for the Bowling For Kids taking place March 7th. Anyone who is interested in helping out can make checks payable to Big Brothers Big Sisters or can make an online donation. Email me for the information.
Moondance Jam 29 wishlist:
PAISTY JENNY
LILLIAN AXE
ENUFF Z'NUFF
POISON
The TyGuy

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE - Display newest posts first

Postby Feisty Redhead » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Will be good to see all of you again!
Site looks great - just takes a little re-orienting 8-)

How many days on the countdown Lisa?

By the way, if you want to display newest posts first, see 3 easy steps in this topic: http://webtemp6.paulbunyan.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56#p426 Hope it helps!

CUPS UP!
80 DAS
Feisty Redhead

Postby Daytona Jones » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Hey, ZZ Top is on the prerace on FOX for the NASCAR race right now

Dj.
The Climate Change That I am Worried About is "Global Cooling"
Daytona Jones

Postby Lisa! » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:52 pm

135 - for us Tuesday'ers, Feisty!
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby mdjpapamamabear » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Hey Old Flutterby guess me and Papa will be in Maple Lake at Madigans for Chads one year memorial. :cry:
Hope to see you there.
Mama
"Leave it Better then you found it"

Papa and Mama Bear
mdjpapamamabear

Postby Doug » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Just read BB's post on the old condemned page regarding the future of classic rock in the lineup. I heard him mention that last year in a radio interview, how the pool of old bands is getting thin. So, bring on the Poisons, Cinderellas, Whitesnakes, Def Leppards, and maybe even a Bryan Adams here and there from the 80's, and the Collective Souls', Three Doors Downs, Foo Fighters', Godsmacks, Green Days, Goo Goo Dolls', and oh...what about a Rob Zombie in there somewhere? I think a transition from a classic rock festival to a wide open rock festival is quite likely. Fingers crossed that it will work in terms of attendance numbers. Judging from ages in attendance over the years, and the thousands of young lads and ladies who weren't even twinkles in their parents' eyes when the latest band in the lineup was in their heyday, I think there's plenty of hope. I am an optimist, there is no other way :D

Awe man, posting this made me thirsty. It's early sunday evening and I'm on my second brew and going straight to hell for it. Why keep track of the days anyway. Thing is, I went grocery shopping, and I needed room for the perishables. The beer was the most convenient item to dispose of. I mean, my apples and yogurt were getting crushed. Can't have that. Drink 'til everything fits, 'cuz I don't like to waste.

Got a new phone the other day, and instead of recycling it like a good human being, I tore it apart. I learned one difference between plain lithium batteries and the newer lithium ion ones. I used to take apart the plain lithium ones, uvravel the foil and toss it in a sink full of water. Something to do when watching paint dry is no longer an option. The stuff reacts violently to water, burns and emits smoke bubbles. It can also permanently stain a stainless steel sink, found that out the hard way. The fumes are horrendous, and I have no clue of the hazards, but so far no signs of dain bramage. But anyway, the lithium ion 'stuff' didn't do anything. Cheap thrills in the midst of chronic boredom. Kinda like taking apart a 3-piece golf ball and seeing how many hundreds of feet you can stretch the rubber band before it breaks. Or running an extension cord to the backyard, plugging in that old microwave oven you never use, filling it full of as many nuts and bolts you can find, then turning it on high for 30 minutes and waiting to see how long it takes for it to either melt down or blow up. Not that I've ever done that before :twisted: Always had a fascination with creative destruction, and pretty sure I'm not the only one like that on here either....c'mon, fess up :)

Well, apart from the warm weather, no real highlights in my weekend. Didn't even get to see my future wife on TV; CNN weekend morning anchor Betty Nguyen. Dare to dream, dare to dream.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Nice to see more people switching over to this site, but we're still not intact. Hopefully we won't lose anyone. I'm sure the link will be available on the main site somewhere when the G-Page goes 6 feet under. I didn't take chances and put this under 'Favorites', but I can be paranoid about things like that.

Cheers!
Doug

'i beet up yor honur studint'
I like cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself.
Doug

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam