Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 28
July 18-20, 2019

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby Davage » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:17 am

Hello Lisa, No, we're not coming this year. As much as we'd love to (and as much as we are looking forward to a future year) we've got vacation time planned in August at the Kennedy Space Center and the Disney Water Parks in Florida. (Kids are only kids for a very short period of time, so we're spending time with them while they still think that we are cool...) We absolutely will be back to Moondance, just not this year unfortunately.
Davage

Postby dano » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:48 am

Daytona Jones wrote:Just a Heads up.

Bob Seger and the SBB tickets just went on sale now for the Fargo Dome

Don't miss it.

Dj.

I really should get me a til to the Seger show in Fargo.
Kind of thinking about going to the Stones show in Denver..
Maybe both! Why not !
Moondance is incredible and will always kick me to the curb !
'Sup
dano

Postby JeffG » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:43 am

You guys are gonna love the added JumboTron and the fact that cash is king at Moondance!! :cheers:
“Never make eye contact while eating a banana”
JeffG

Postby dano » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Seger in Fargo is on.. This will be the third time I've seen Mr Seger on this tour. St Paul and Des Moines were the first two.
Also got my tik for the Stones in Denver at Mile High. Will be staying with my cousin Dave and his beautiful bride Diane.
Life is good.

dano wrote:
Daytona Jones wrote:Just a Heads up.

Bob Seger and the SBB tickets just went on sale now for the Fargo Dome

Don't miss it.

Dj.

I really should get me a til to the Seger show in Fargo.
Kind of thinking about going to the Stones show in Denver..
Maybe both! Why not !
Moondance is incredible and will always kick me to the curb !
'Sup
dano

Postby Davage » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:04 am

Last week, a festival here in Ontario called "Roxodus" was abruptly cancelled. bartsimpson had mentioned it here a couple of times. The festival was supposed to be this week. Skynyrd were due to play there, but the show isn't going to happen. It was an amazing lineup with Aerosmith, Billy Idol, Blondie, Nickelback and more... The organizers of the event appear to have gone into hiding. If there is good news for the ticket holders, eventbrite who sold the tickets on the behalf of the organizers are giving refunds to all who purchased tickets. The official reason for the cancellation of the event was due to the grounds being unsuitable due to the large amounts of rain they've had this year... News stories show that the grounds are quite dry. It is a disappointment for people looking to attend that event. They're fortunate that the folks from eventbrite are covering the refunds as they chase the organizers.
Davage

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Davage wrote:Last week, a festival here in Ontario called "Roxodus" was abruptly cancelled. bartsimpson had mentioned it here a couple of times. The festival was supposed to be this week. Skynyrd were due to play there, but the show isn't going to happen. It was an amazing lineup with Aerosmith, Billy Idol, Blondie, Nickelback and more... The organizers of the event appear to have gone into hiding. If there is good news for the ticket holders, eventbrite who sold the tickets on the behalf of the organizers are giving refunds to all who purchased tickets. The official reason for the cancellation of the event was due to the grounds being unsuitable due to the large amounts of rain they've had this year... News stories show that the grounds are quite dry. It is a disappointment for people looking to attend that event. They're fortunate that the folks from eventbrite are covering the refunds as they chase the organizers.

Wow. I thought it was too good to be true when I saw it right away, but wow. https://globalnews.ca/news/5468250/roxo ... cellation/
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Davage » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:53 pm

It is great to know in full confidence that when we buy Moondance tickets, there WILL be an event. The Bieloh family has proven over and over that they are honorable people and the show will go on. The last minute cancellations at Moondance are on the part of some of the performers and not the venue :)

It's been a couple of years since we've been able to attend Moondance, and we really miss the people. Next summer we have got plans to go to the east coast, but we are already starting to discuss plans to attend MDJ30. :wootrock: We expect to be buying our tickets in July/Aug 2020 for MDJ30. We have full trust in Kathy and crew to pull together a great show! ... and we also have full trust in Camp Howler, Camp Hippy and Margaritaville to make things fun too!
Davage

Postby Davage » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:45 pm

https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/new ... l-concert/

Another festival here in Ontario has had the plug pulled.. I hadn't heard about this one until today - after the plug had been pulled...

It is a tough business. Thumbs up to Moondance for doing the job right.
Davage

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Not looking good for Woodstock 50 either: http://www.iheartradio.ca/chom/music-ne ... -1.9438595
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby uffda » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:52 pm

sounds so much like the failed Fyre festival.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
-HST
uffda

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam