Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 28
July 18-20, 2019

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby masterofreality » Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Wow.... some big trophies out there. Not a lot of big acts. I would not pay the chair fee. Thanks all.... have fun and take care!!!
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw
masterofreality

Postby gophers14 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Glad the lineup has been announced. It will be a great weekend. One question I have since I cannot remember do they typically announce the tiki bar and saloon stage acts or do we find those out when we arrive. Either way it does not matter I am just curious. Some of the best afternoons are at the tiki bar in the sun with a beer listening to Timmy Haus.
gophers14

Postby bulldog » Wed May 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Awesome lineup! I will hoist my trophy high! It appears the "Dog Pound" collected a couple trophies and a big Reddog "Woof Woof" and a Bulldog "Cups Up" are in order! ;)
Remember, The glass is always half full........unless it's a Bulldog!
bulldog

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Wed May 08, 2019 8:45 pm

We'll have the side stages announced soon. Already did country, so rock should be just around the corner.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Reddog » Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Right on! Always fun to collect some hardware! Happy to see my canine brother score one too. Should be a lot of fun this year! Can't wait to see all of my Northern family!

WOOF, WOOF!!!
I woke up this mornin' and the Sun was gone. Turned on some music to start my day. I lost myself in a familiar song...I closed my eyes and I slipped away.
I will choose freewill...
Well I've never been to Heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma...
Reddog

Postby Davage » Thu May 09, 2019 7:39 am

gopherboy6 wrote:Great lineup and Skillet will blow people away, show is amazing!!

I agree! I've seen Skillet "under the lights" and it is a completely different experience than the afternoon show we saw at Moondance a few years back.

I've got tickets sitting here on my desk for the Skillet show next month in Vaughan Ontario! They are headlining the "WonderJam" festival at Canada's Wonderland park. (I only see Skillet at events that have the word "Jam" in their name! :) )
Davage

Postby HalfPast6 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:02 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:Here are our trophy winners. Congrats to:

HalfPast6 - Survivor :trophy:

I'd just like to thank the Academy and those who stuck with me during the lean years when I was trying so desperately to make it... my family and friends...
HalfPast6

Postby gopherboy6 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:04 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:
gopherboy6 wrote:Thanks HalfPast6, I was a little slow this year.

Great lineup and Skillet will blow people away, show is amazing!!

You've been touting Skillet under the lights since they were here last time. Now we get to see that.

It is a wild experience, you will not be disappointed. I had somebody ask me if I was really excited about this lineup and I explained that there are 5 bands I have never seen and the rest that I have seen were all enjoyable shows. Add to that a great Wednesday lineup that appears to be ending with Def Leggend on the Saloon stage and what's not to be happy about? I think if you come to Moondance just for the music you are missing the point...that said I understand some people aren't happy, but I am and I can't wait to get to Bulldog's camper and enjoy that first beer of the weekend which has become a tradition.(Thank you Bulldog for the hospitality)

If you are unhappy but still going, find me and we can have a beer and I can explain why it's the best 4 days of my year. To all the friends I have made over the years, can't wait to see you in July!! :cheerleader:
Moondance Jam...the best 4, make that 7 days of my year!
gopherboy6

Postby Reddog » Thu May 09, 2019 10:08 am

Well said GB! Am I excited about every band? No, but every year out of the bands I'm indifferent about, there's always one or two that surprise me and change my opinion of them. We have an awesome national act closing out Wednesday night, that's fantastic! Def Leggend in the saloon...Right on! Getting to catch up with my Moondance family that I only get to see once a year is worth the drive from Oklahoma alone! You can't please everyone and you never will. People are always going to find something to complain about. As for me, I'm stoked and can't wait!

WOOF, WOOF!!!
I woke up this mornin' and the Sun was gone. Turned on some music to start my day. I lost myself in a familiar song...I closed my eyes and I slipped away.
I will choose freewill...
Well I've never been to Heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma...
Reddog

Postby Tilbury89 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:27 am

Same here gopherboy. I understand some people are upset, and I can just hear it now: "Skillet isn't a headliner." Except they are. If people don't think they're one, I encourage them to check out their performance on YouTube, from Moscow. Great stage setup with the different lights, smoke, flames. They'd be cool in the dark.
Tilbury89

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam