Page 3599 of 3608

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:48 am
by Tilbury89
The TyGuy wrote:
The TyGuy wrote:
The Jam Web Guy wrote:Dang it. I should have made a cheat sheet of the trophy winners. Now it's going to be like panning for gold to try to go find them all. I'll get my head wrapped around it and figure it out though. Not to be cold, but depending on how it all plays out I might have to hand them out a little late because it's going to get really busy in my world very quickly.


Sounds like Foreigner!!


It'll be tough to do but they do have 2 days open around Jam time :?

JUL
17
FESTIWAL LEGEND ROCKA @ DOLINA CHARLOTTY
Słupsk, Poland

JUL
20
REWIND FESTIVAL
Perth, Scotland

It can be done Riiight? :?

I was thinking Foreigner too at first, then I looked at their dates and was thinking nah. That's an impossible thing to pull off IMO.

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:49 am
by The TyGuy
JeffInFargo wrote:
The TyGuy wrote:
The Jam Web Guy wrote:Dang it. I should have made a cheat sheet of the trophy winners. Now it's going to be like panning for gold to try to go find them all. I'll get my head wrapped around it and figure it out though. Not to be cold, but depending on how it all plays out I might have to hand them out a little late because it's going to get really busy in my world very quickly.


That's what I was just going to say but couldn't find my password. Cold as Ice and Head Games. Good call Ty.

JeffInFargo


I also thought of "Cheat" as "Feels Like The First Time or "Dirty White Boy", "Plays" as "Juke Box Hero" and "really busy" as "Urgent". "Panning for Gold" could also be "Waiting For A Girl Like You".

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:59 am
by Tilbury89
That'd be one helluva feat to pull off, but I just don't see it happening. Anything is possible though. ;)

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:05 am
by h_wimmer11
Maybe just Lou Gramm?

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:08 am
by Josey Wales
This would be cool, Fleetwood Mac has a 2 month break in their tour overseas and there are a lot of words in JWG's last quote that you could correlate to that, Just sayin

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:12 am
by Tilbury89
h_wimmer11 wrote:Maybe just Lou Gramm?

It could be! He's around Minnesota then. But, I also did hear that he "retired" and wasn't booking any more shows or performing anymore after he's done with what he already has booked. Then again, that could just all be BS. Lol. :lol:

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:43 pm
by h_wimmer11
I’m thinking it might be Disturbed and Skillet...all of the clues for me sound like those 2 bands. They are in the area. :?

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:47 pm
by Tilbury89
h_wimmer11 wrote:I’m thinking it might be Disturbed and Skillet...all of the clues for me sound like those 2 bands. They are in the area. :?

Lol now that you mention it, go back a few pages and read the short commentary between Jam Web Guy and I. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:02 pm
by Davage
JWG is going to have to go back and hunt out who guessed Skillet first. I'm pretty sure I guessed Skillet when JWG gave out the "pan out" clue :)

Our family is going to see Skillet on June 15th in Vaughan Ontario... Our kids love Skillet.

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:39 pm
by The TyGuy
Davage wrote:JWG is going to have to go back and hunt out who guessed Skillet first. I'm pretty sure I guessed Skillet when JWG gave out the "pan out" clue :)

Our family is going to see Skillet on June 15th in Vaughan Ontario... Our kids love Skillet.


I love when Ty Gal makes a Skillet of eggs and bacon. MMMMMM :P