Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 28
July 18-20, 2019

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Mon May 06, 2019 3:57 pm

Tilbury89 wrote:Kinda sad to me that people have really lost interest in the entire experience because the announcement timing doesn't fit their wants. I get that people want to see the rest of the bands, but it is more than about who's on stage. If the rest of the slots are majority filled, all it takes is time. Hopefully it is today or tomorrow but that obviously isn't up to me.

Or me :D
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby JeffG » Tue May 07, 2019 6:44 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:
Tilbury89 wrote:Kinda sad to me that people have really lost interest in the entire experience because the announcement timing doesn't fit their wants. I get that people want to see the rest of the bands, but it is more than about who's on stage. If the rest of the slots are majority filled, all it takes is time. Hopefully it is today or tomorrow but that obviously isn't up to me.

Or me :D

Then who??... The WHO???? :D
“Never make eye contact while eating a banana”
JeffG

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Tue May 07, 2019 9:39 am

Dang it. I should have made a cheat sheet of the trophy winners. Now it's going to be like panning for gold to try to go find them all. I'll get my head wrapped around it and figure it out though. Not to be cold, but depending on how it all plays out I might have to hand them out a little late because it's going to get really busy in my world very quickly.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Tilbury89 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:47 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:Dang it. I should have made a cheat sheet of the trophy winners. Now it's going to be like panning for gold to try to go find them all. I'll get my head wrapped around it and figure it out though. Not to be cold, but depending on how it all plays out I might have to hand them out a little late because it's going to get really busy in my world very quickly.

Figure it out, Royal Blood?
Not to be cold, So Cold Breaking Benjamin. Cold Kingdom coming back?
Tilbury89

Postby Tilbury89 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:49 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:Dang it. I should have made a cheat sheet of the trophy winners. Now it's going to be like panning for gold to try to go find them all. I'll get my head wrapped around it and figure it out though. Not to be cold, but depending on how it all plays out I might have to hand them out a little late because it's going to get really busy in my world very quickly.

Falling inside the black, Skillet?
Tilbury89

Postby Tilbury89 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:58 am

A little late? It's never too late. Three Days Grace.
Tilbury89

Postby Josey Wales » Tue May 07, 2019 10:20 am

HEAD EAST
Josey Wales

Postby The TyGuy » Tue May 07, 2019 10:33 am

Sounds like Foreigner!!
Moondance Jam 28 wishlist:
PAISTY JENNY
LILLIAN AXE
ENUFF Z'NUFF
BABYLON A.D.
TYKETTO
The TyGuy

Postby JeffInFargo » Tue May 07, 2019 10:35 am

The TyGuy wrote:

Sounds like Foreigner!!

That's what I was just going to say but couldn't find my password. Cold as Ice and Head Games. Good call Ty.

JeffInFargo
Moondance Jammin' since 1999
JeffInFargo

Postby The TyGuy » Tue May 07, 2019 10:42 am

The TyGuy wrote:

Sounds like Foreigner!!

It'll be tough to do but they do have 2 days open around Jam time :?

JUL
FESTIWAL LEGEND ROCKA @ DOLINA CHARLOTTY
Słupsk, Poland

JUL
REWIND FESTIVAL
Perth, Scotland

It can be done Riiight? :?
Moondance Jam 28 wishlist:
PAISTY JENNY
LILLIAN AXE
ENUFF Z'NUFF
BABYLON A.D.