Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby masterofreality » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Do not be dismayed jammers, with rocklahoma, rockin the rivers and the rest of the events starting to heat up with bands about to be signed our festival is in throwing punches, trying to lure the best bands. Do not think that bands like Van Halen and more are out of the question. If you have been watching the grammys and other big events and read all the feedback these bands want perks, special arrangements and special treatment to be lured to one event or the other. One advantage we have is in variety. Our beloved northern crowd has jammers from 16 to 80 years old. We can watch the moody blues and be blown away on one night and the same crowd loves tesla and leppard, while you throw a southern rock group in the mix and they love them. Bill and Kathy always seem to get the right mix and they will do an awesome job this year. With the success of the jam the competition becomes more fierce, the signings become harder and the bands become more expensive. Remember the jam is not just the music, its sitting around the fire with old friends and new and enjoying the music is kind of a nice perk. Stop whining and start shining, in less than two weeks we will be on the same page talking about what great bands are coming, and they are coming soon!!!!!!![color=#004000][/color]
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw
masterofreality

Postby Chris » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:08 pm

Ok masterofreality - do you have some inside information? Do tell! You sound like you know something...
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby masterofreality » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:55 pm

Inside information had to start on the outside. You can not enter from the inside. There are plenty of sites that have plenty of info on bands that right now are just outside of Moondance Jam. The dates are there, the bands are close and soon the blinders will be takin off
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw
masterofreality

Postby Robb » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:43 pm

The masterofreality's style of writing has a familar look to it. I'd say he is not a regular poster on here but monitors it from afar. Maybe from the Twin Cities. Maybe he is just putting us between a [color=#FF0000]rock [color=#BF40BF]and a kid. Who knows what idol conversations jammers might have after his post. Of course this is all pure speculation on the part of myself. I'm gonna place a guess on Thursday for a band announcement...say 1:20.
Robb

Postby RichieRich » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:13 am

any post at 1:20 thursday would get this party started
HAVE FUN EVERYONE
RichieRich

Postby Lisa! » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:00 am

woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo
the GUESSING GAME!!!

Well... we ALL know what tomorrow is, RIGHT?!?!?!

you DON'T?!?!?!!!!

:P :P Well, it's 222 - my very favorite number!! :P :P
and FRIDAY, too - gorgeous!!

So, naturally :D that's when good stuffs coming!! yepper-doooo

So... I'll go with 2/22 at 2:22 (pm :roll: )

222...Make A WISH! :P
hmmm....better let Mr. B know :lol:
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Doug » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:27 pm

So this is where we go for the usual old chatter. Cool beans. Still haven't completed that silly quiz I am going to post. Soon, hopefully. Ugh, lunch break is up, still have my yogurt and apple, not to mention some green tea to brew up. I make my tea in a water bottle, but the thing is getting cruddy and green inside. I gues it's time to break out the 'ol toilet brush and give it a good scrubbin'. :mrgreen:
I like cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself.
Doug

Postby mdjpapamamabear » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi all guess this is the place to post I see. I tried the chat for the first time last Friday night since Fridays are a short day for me at work. It was a blast. Evil dice game though. LOL Got a little polluted to say the least. Firsprite and Old Flutterby got a chuckle on my part and was glad to complie. LOL Was glad to meet a veteran jammer who was a previous lurker so that was great Hi to Budman. Hope to chat again soon. Hey great spell check still works LOL always need that!
Safety comittee meeting today so need to go in early. Too many meetings I say ugh!!
Talk soon
Mama
70DAS 70DAS or at least 50DAS
"Leave it Better then you found it"

Papa and Mama Bear
mdjpapamamabear

Postby Chris » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:22 pm

I just found out that Bret Michaels is headlining Rocklahoma on Thursday, July 10 with his solo band. I find this weird that he would be with his solo band one night and at Moondance the next night with Poison. His myspace page just has the Rocklahoma date listed with his solo band and has nothing at all with Poison listed yet.

Hopefully that means we are gettting a treat getting Poison and not just Bret.
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby Robb » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:30 pm

I'm worried that Poison will cancel after that other place announced they were signed. Now with Brett in Oaklhoma on the 10th as Chris reported now I'm even more worried that they will be gone. Let's hope not!!! C'mon powers that be :D
Jammers repeat after me...Poison, Poison, Poison
Robb

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam