This topic simulates the old Graffiti page. For the Jammers and G-fammers that used the old page, we know that it will not be the same, but it can be close, just follow the instructions below.
To show the newest post first like the old page, you will need to make a change to your settings ONE TIME:
1) Click “User Control Panel” in the upper left.
2) In the User Control Panel, click the “Board preferences” tab.
3) In the left column of the Board Preferences, click “Edit display options”.
4) Under “Edit display options”, the last option is “Display post order direction. Change it from Ascending to Descending with the pull-down arrow.
5) Click the “Submit” button below that.
6) To return to the first page of the board, click “Board index” in the upper left corner of the page right below the Jammin Country logo.
After you have made the change above, all you have to do when you come to the message board is:
1) Login with your username and password at the bottom of the page. (If you want to avoid this step in the future, put a check in the box that says “Log me on automatically each visit”.
2) The first forum on the page is “Moondance Jam”, click it.
3) The very first topic on the page is “Graffiti Page”, click on that.
4) The posts are now ordered chronologically with the most recent first.
5) If you want to post, click the “Post Reply” button at the top or bottom of the posts on the left side of the page.
6) If you want to page through the posts, there are numbers you can click on the opposite side of the page from the “Post Reply” button. (This is the same for all other topics that you want to check out.)
7) If you get lost, you can always return to the first page of the board by clicking “Board index” in the upper left corner of the page right below the Jammin Country logo.
8) If If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask the board. There are many very friendly, helpful people that post here regularly.
I think the jam might have had a little ego issues with the Wall Flowers
But they were VERY GOOD when they were here before.
No new music out since 200?
Maybe Chris knows,