11. Chicago
12. Foghat
13. Chevelle
14. Loverboy
15. Little River Band
16. Mountain Ash
17. Blues Traveler
18. Thund Her Struck
I woke up this mornin' and the Sun was gone. Turned on some music to start my day. I lost myself in a familiar song...I closed my eyes and I slipped away.
I will choose freewill...
Well I've never been to Heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma...
Reddog

Re: Rank 'em MDJ25

Postby gopherboy6 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:26 am

Okay, as you all know I am looking forward to each and every band, but if I have to rank them then here goes:

1. Sixx:A.M. Love the music and I can't wait to hear Stars under the stars.
2. Godsmack The bass lines will help you FEEL the music and Sully has been on my bucket list.
3. Foghat Been on my list of bands I need to see for years and I really want to hear Slow Ride live.
4. Queensryche Another bucket list band and after watching a bunch of Todd LaTorre videos, I really can't wait for this one.
5. Kix Tried to go to Halfway when they were there but couldn't make it, glad I finally get to see them.
6. Chevelle My son turned me on to these guys when they first came out, again the bass lines will have us feeling the music as well as listening to it.
7. Firehouse Never seen but will be up front with Schamdog!
8. Bush Didn't realize how many of their songs I knew until they were announced and I started checking them out more. Thursday should rock.
9. Blues Traveler A little out of place between ThundHerStruck and Queensryche, but Popper is an entertainer and should be a lot of fun in the sun.

Those are the top ones because I haven't seen any of them, onto the bands I have seen.

10. Chicago Great energy and great music, they put on a great show with no warm up act and played almost 3 hours total.
11. Boston Tommy DeCarlo does an admirable job filling Delp's shoes and musically these guys are tight.
12. Loverboy Saw them in 1983 and again in 2015, they don't look the same but they still sound pretty good.
13. Little River Band The harmonies are still there and they have a lot of songs to sing. Great bunch of guys and a really fun show.
14. Rick Springfield He always is a high energy guy and it will be fun watching my wife lose her mind again.(She loves Rick)
15. ThundHerStruck Have seen the girls the most of any of the bands, but they put on a great show and are the nicest bunch of ladies you will ever meet.

I will add, looking forward to all 5 bands that are playing Wednesday. Killer Queen sounds phenomenal, The Dillo's Eagles tribute is the one I haven't seen, but have heard nothing but good things about. Mountain Ash is always solid and it will be fun to see them on the main stage again. Platinum FM kicking off the Saloon stage is perfect and will be lots of fun and closing it all with Leni and the boys from Alive is perfect!

Another great Jam weekend and can't wait to see all my friends!
Moondance Jam...the best 4, make that 7 days of my year!
gopherboy6

Re: Rank 'em MDJ25

Postby ShermanND » Thu May 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Here is my first try at my favorites:
1. Boston
2. Chicago
3. Sixx A.M.
4. Loverboy
5. Foghat
6. Little River Band
7. Killer Queen
8. Fabulous Armadillos