Tequila Tasting Event

Moondance Jam 28
July 18-20, 2019

Re: Tequila Tasting Event

Postby Steve » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Steve

Postby Steve » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 pm

A couple more types of tequila that will be available for sampling at the tequila tasting event on Friday at Margaritaville.

https://scontent.ffar1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=59A12A6D
Steve

Postby wes » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:37 am

Researching and shopping...looking forward to it! Will likely post specifics soon
wes

Postby Whysper » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:16 pm

So far I got

Corralejo Anejo
Mexican Moonshine Anejo
Altos Anejo

Don Ramon Repasado

Got my eye on a couple more
Don't blame me, I'm working on rule number 14. :hippypeace:
Whysper

Postby Frase » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 pm

I know we will be bringing 2 types of cava and also one called adictivo. Maybe a surprise too. Do we need anything else cups etc????
Once I had a halo,but I burned it to the ground.
Frase

Postby Whysper » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 am

someone should copy my list and make a comprehensive list out of it with what we're expecting thus far..... or not, just a thought. 8-)
Whysper

Postby Steve » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:27 pm

I will try to make a comprehensive list tonight. Let me know if anyone else has a bottle that I should be adding to the list. It is going to be good, especially with having Ralph back this year. Tequila!!!
Steve

Postby wes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Gila Tequila and TBA
wes

Postby Steve » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:43 pm

The Tequila Tasting Event will be at Margaritaville on Friday at noonish (just like the last couple of years). Stop on by if you want to sample some really good tequila. Even if you generally do not like tequila, I urge you to stop by and try a few. There is a huge difference between good tequila and the types of tequila usually served in bars. Good tequila is smooth and has an amazing taste. No need to wash it down with salt, lemons or other things. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised if you try a few. We have even turned Lisa Heap into a bit of a tequila drinker.

Below is a list of what I know will be available. I am sure I have missed some and there will likely be more. I think we had close to 20 types last year. Let me know if others should be added to the list. I would like to have a complete list so I can prepare sheets for everyone to keep track of their favorites so that we can vote on a winner.

We do very small shots. The goal is not to get hammered. Rather, the goal is to enjoy small sips of several different types of great tequila.

Amor Mio Extra Anejo
Number Juan Extra Anejo
Grand Mayan – Ultra Aged Anejo
Charro Anejo
Casa Maestra Anejo
Don Julio 1942
Corralejo Anejo
Mexican Moonshine Anejo
Altos Anejo
Gila Tequila
Don Ramon Repasado
Flavored Tequila from Pinkie (for desert) (Pinkie, I cannot open the image you sent so I cannot name the type)
Steve

Postby Whysper » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Steve wrote:The Tequila Tasting Event will be at Margaritaville on Friday at noonish (just like the last couple of years). Stop on by if you want to sample some really good tequila. Even if you generally do not like tequila, I urge you to stop by and try a few. There is a huge difference between good tequila and the types of tequila usually served in bars. Good tequila is smooth and has an amazing taste. No need to wash it down with salt, lemons or other things. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised if you try a few. We have even turned Lisa Heap into a bit of a tequila drinker.

Below is a list of what I know will be available. I am sure I have missed some and there will likely be more. I think we had close to 20 types last year. Let me know if others should be added to the list. I would like to have a complete list so I can prepare sheets for everyone to keep track of their favorites so that we can vote on a winner.

We do very small shots. The goal is not to get hammered. Rather, the goal is to enjoy small sips of several different types of great tequila.

Amor Mio Extra Anejo
Number Juan Extra Anejo
Grand Mayan – Ultra Aged Anejo
Charro Anejo
Casa Maestra Anejo
Don Julio 1942
Corralejo Anejo
Mexican Moonshine Anejo
Altos Anejo
Gila Tequila
Don Ramon Repasado
Flavored Tequila from Pinkie (for desert) (Pinkie, I cannot open the image you sent so I cannot name the type)

Don Julio Anejo also
Whysper

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam