Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

ticket prices?

Moondance Jam 29
July 16-18, 2020

ticket prices?

Postby jmignas » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:44 pm

I cannot see prices for tickets or camping. I would like to see them so I can plan for next year --- Please
jmignas

Re: ticket prices?

Postby Fun in the Sun » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 pm

earlier you buy the cheaper the tickets
Adapt, Overcome, and Improvise !
Fun in the Sun

Postby DrSkank » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm

tickets were free yesterday
“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
― Aldous Huxley
DrSkank

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 pm

jmignas wrote:I cannot see prices for tickets or camping. I would like to see them so I can plan for next year --- Please

If you go to http://www.moondancejam.com and click on the "Tickets & Store" link or go directly to http://www.merchantmanager.com/moonweb/ ... mping.html, the prices are all listed there. If you have done that and cannot see the prices, please e-mail me at contact@moondancejam.com and please include the following information:

1) Browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
2) Version of the browser you are using. Typically this can be found under the help or settings button by clicking on "About [name of browser]"
3) Operating system and version (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MacOS 10.x, etc.)
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Davage » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Worth noting... The original message was posted on August 14th, the day before tickets went on sale. Just a few short hours after it was posted, the ticket prices likely went online :)
Davage

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 am

Davage wrote:Worth noting... The original message was posted on August 14th, the day before tickets went on sale. Just a few short hours after it was posted, the ticket prices likely went online :)

Ah yes, should have looked at the date. That's alright, it made me double check the code on the page and I did find a few minor errors that caused some minor issues on some obscure browsers.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Return to Moondance Jam