Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 28
July 18-20, 2019

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby Davage » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey JWG,

On the tickets page, it shows that electrical camping is SOLD OUT. Is that true? Has Camp Hippy expanded enough to use up all of the electrical camping? :)
Davage

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Davage wrote:Hey JWG,

On the tickets page, it shows that electrical camping is SOLD OUT. Is that true? Has Camp Hippy expanded enough to use up all of the electrical camping? :)

Doh! I can't believe I didn't see this until now. Thank you, it's been fixed. I've been trying to find ways to curtail the new account signups (spammers) and didn't even pop over here once in the last couple weeks. I think I finally got them under control. I know this board doesn't get used nearly as much as it used to, but I'd like to keep it around for the trophy game and sentimental reasons if possible. The game would be impossible to keep on the down-low on the Jammers FB page.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby HalfPast6 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:15 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:
Davage wrote:Hey JWG,

Doh! I can't believe I didn't see this until now. Thank you, it's been fixed. I've been trying to find ways to curtail the new account signups (spammers) and didn't even pop over here once in the last couple weeks. I think I finally got them under control. I know this board doesn't get used nearly as much as it used to, but I'd like to keep it around for the trophy game and sentimental reasons if possible. The game would be impossible to keep on the down-low on the Jammers FB page.

Okay, here goes... my guesses from this post are Night Ranger (Sentimental Street) and WAR (Low Rider)
HalfPast6

Postby Davage » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:09 pm

It has been 1147 days since Mrs. Davage and I have been to Moondance.

It is only 306 more days until we set foot on Moondance grounds again!

We ordered tickets today for MDJ 29!!!
Davage

Postby Chris » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:17 am

Tough day today as Eddie Money died. I used to spend a lot of time writing about the bands coming to the Jam. Here is my write up of Eddie Money back in 2011 when he came to Moondance. Take a look if you want to reminisce about all his hits. RIP Eddie!!

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=989
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

Postby Davage » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:21 pm

This board sure is quiet these days, which I suppose is to be expected considering that we are still 302 days away from the jam...

I might have to cave in and get one of those Facebook accounts so that I can keep in touch with my jammer friends.

It has been a LONG time since we've been to Moondance, and there have been some changes. I've got a few questions that I hope somebody will answer :)

1 - How did the new timeslots work out for the Jam? (4PM,6PM,8PM,10PM) Were there more people attending the 4PM performance than we would normally see at a 3PM show? What time did the headliner wrap up their act? Most performers seem to do about a 75 minute set, which would work out to be about 11:15PM. How long did the Saloon stage stay open?

2 - Did you like the "cash is king" method of buying drinks and food? I think that I'm going to like it, because there's no time wasted having to exchange cash for tokens.

3 - Were there any of the flashing beer mugs this year? I've still got some of those flashing mugs from many years ago.

4 - What time did the gates open on the Weds? I know that there is an official opening time, but what time did people start rolling through the gates? Next year we've planned ahead and are staying in Grand Rapids MN on the Tuesday night so that we only have a short 1 hour drive to Moondance on the Wednesday. We want to spend as much time as possible partying with our Jammer friends.

5 - I don't know if it is my PC or the webpage, but why does it keep underlining the word Moondance with a squiggly red line, as if it were spelled incorrectly :)
Davage

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Davage wrote:
5 - I don't know if it is my PC or the webpage, but why does it keep underlining the word Moondance with a squiggly red line, as if it were spelled incorrectly :)

The squiggly line is on your PC. The computer (or browser) doesn't know that word, so it thinks it is misspelled. Just right-click on it and choose "Add to my dictionary" so that it learns it and makes the red squiggly go away.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Moondance Jam