Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

Tequila Tasting Event

Moondance Jam 28
July 18-20, 2019

Re: Tequila Tasting Event

Postby Steve » Thu May 23, 2019 6:56 am

We are getting excited about our annual tequila tasting event. Below are a few of the tequilas we will be sampling this year. Many more will be added to the list.

Tequila Mandala Lucha Libre Limited Edition Extra Añejo
Crotalo Extra Anejo 7 Years
PASION SECRETA EXTRA ANEJO TEQUILA
Chula Parranda Extra Anejo Tequila
Tierra Sagrada Extra Anejo Tequila
Dulce Amargura Tequila Extra Añejo
Tequila Mandala 7 years Extra Añejo'
Steve

Postby Steve » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:56 pm

We have a few additions. Here is the updated list.

Tequila Mandala Lucha Libre Limited Edition Extra Añejo
Crotalo Extra Anejo 7 Years
PASION SECRETA EXTRA ANEJO TEQUILA
Chula Parranda Extra Anejo Tequila
Tierra Sagrada Extra Anejo Tequila
Dulce Amargura Tequila Extra Añejo
Tequila Mandala 7 years Extra Añejo'
Ayate - anejo
Destilador - extra anejo
Adictivo Anejo

The Tequila Tasting Event will be at Margaritaville (South reserved) on Friday at noonish (just like the last several years). Stop on by if you want to sample some really good tequila. Even if you generally do not like tequila, I urge you to stop by and try a few. There is a huge difference between good tequila and the types of tequila usually served in bars. Good tequila is smooth and has an amazing taste. No need to wash it down with salt, lemons or other things. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised if you try a few. We have even turned Lisa Heap into a bit of a tequila drinker.

We do very small shots. The goal is not to get hammered. Rather, the goal is to enjoy small sips of several different types of great tequila.

Last year we had about 20 different types of tequila.

We encourage people to bring a bottle for us to sample, but that is certainly not required to participate. If you do bring a bottle, please bring an Anejo (the best type for sipping). If you are going to bring a bottle, please let me know the type so I can add it to the list and we can hopefully prevent having too many duplicates. I would like to have a complete list so I can prepare sheets for everyone to keep track of their favorites so that we can vote on a winner.
Steve

Postby Lisa! » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:08 pm

If I come across some interesting tequila, I'll bring it. And I would like to bring the fruit again. I know you say most (if not all) of the really good tequila doesn't require any sort of fruit chaser but I know people like it. Cleanses the pallet, right?!

I'm excited for it!

#tiedyeFriday
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Previous

Return to Moondance Jam