Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 26
July 20-22, 2017 / Pre Jam Party - July 19

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby pink flamingo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 am

YEAH... a Dougie story... perfect timing to get us in the mood for the Jam!!! :D

Lisa the important thing is you guys will be there... I just can't imagine Moondance without Howler & Lisa in attendance!!! The not being able to drink part bites... maybe hell has indeed froze over... at my family reunion I was drinking (a little) on my pain meds... I'm a rule-breaker like that!!! Blahahhaahaa... :lol: :lol: :lol:

When (day/time) is the Billy B. Bar M & G???

"From the moment I wake up, I just love being with my friends, we barely get by, but have the best times, and hope it never ends..." ~Nickelback ♫
"A touch of wicked, a pinch of risqué..." ~Halestorm ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬

ImageImage
pink flamingo

Postby uffda » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:16 am

I know it's been done before and might even be on here (an earlier post)....but, does someone have a map of the campground (or list of locations) for some of the bigger campsites that people are always talking about?
TIA
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
-HST
uffda

Postby Lisa! » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Pinkie, I hope you still do a Meet n G at Billy's on the Hill............ it's been at 2:22 Jam Thursday. I can see how I'm feeling that day--walking makes me so tired :cry: -- but I'll try.

Uffda, there was no map on here (I don't think) but ones were made up years ago. We are SR 685+++ with Margaritaville kiki-crossed the road (EVERYONE knows where Margaritaville is!!). I have the map on a T-shirt somewhere, I'll pack it if I can.
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby Davage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Here is an old G-Fam map likely from 8 or 9 years ago. Some of the major camps like Camp Hippy and Camp Howler never change.. I don't know how many of the other are still in these locations.

Davage

Postby uffda » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:48 pm

THANK YOU!!
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
-HST
uffda

Postby dano » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:13 am

Anybody know anything about the Yahtzee Pub Crawl Tomorrow? 8-)
dano

Postby Lisa! » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:05 pm

So many Jammer birthdays this Moondance week............... Happy Birthdays to Chris, & HP6, and IAN today and Duce, and Darwin, and I know it's Razz's this week, too!! Hope you all enjoy great birthdays. Birthdays ROCK!
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
Lisa!

Postby Lisa! » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Davage wrote:Here is an old G-Fam map likely from 8 or 9 years ago. Some of the major camps like Camp Hippy and Camp Howler never change.. I don't know how many of the other are still in these locations.

Woah, Davage, that map is a blast from the past!! :o
Lisa!

Postby Davage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:30 pm

Lisa! wrote:
Davage wrote:Here is an old G-Fam map likely from 8 or 9 years ago. Some of the major camps like Camp Hippy and Camp Howler never change.. I don't know how many of the other are still in these locations.

Woah, Davage, that map is a blast from the past!! :o

I like to keep mementos from Moondance. Everything from receipts for gas (and lots of booze) as well as campsite maps. I think that the map I posted is from Rockin' 18 or possibly Sizzlin' 17. Not really sure which one. I haven't got the mementos separated by year.
Davage

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:35 pm

I know I dint post much on here currently. As some of you know, I will be unable to go yet again this year. After driving 9.5 hours for 10 of 11 years I will be missing my 2nd straight jam. I wish I could be there but my oldest son's championship swim meets have now fallen on the exact dates of the Jam for the last 2 years. When I am able to come again I will get back to writing band previews and keeping the feeling of the Jam alive on this board. It is too hard to do when I am unable to be there. You have no idea how much I miss the Jam but one day I will be back! I will miss seeing all of you this year!
The music brought me to Moondance Jam. The people bring me back.
View my profiles of this years' bands at: viewforum.php?f=38
View profiles of past bands at: viewforum.php?f=7
Chris

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam