Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 27
July 19-21, 2018

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby bartsimpson650 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:42 am

The Jam Web Guy wrote:http://www.moondancejam.com/bands.html

Full schedule is up. Might need a little vetting in the morning, but if you guys and gals see anything, let me know. I don't have time to double check it tonight.

Only thing I see is that at the top it says 2016 lineup It should say 2017
bartsimpson650

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 am

Damnit! Feelin' Minnesota... RIP Mr. Cornell... the 4th front man of the big 5 of my generation of rockers is gone. Eddie is the last one. My brother and I were driving by Sommerset and looking out at the big stage on Saturday afternoon on the way back from Taylors Falls with the kids. He says, "For $75 we can go to Soundgarden tonight. A buddy offered me some cheap tickets." Naw....

Looks like Līve is going to have to headline Rock on the Range tomorrow night. I bet that will be strange for them.

The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu May 18, 2017 8:43 am

bartsimpson650 wrote:
The Jam Web Guy wrote:http://www.moondancejam.com/bands.html

Full schedule is up. Might need a little vetting in the morning, but if you guys and gals see anything, let me know. I don't have time to double check it tonight.

Only thing I see is that at the top it says 2016 lineup It should say 2017

Thank you. I knew there would be something.
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Lisa! » Thu May 18, 2017 2:55 pm

1) I am so sad about Chris Cornell. Just so tragic, and if it was suicide, absolutely heartbreaking. I'm glad for peeps who got to see them last weekend... I wish I had.
RIP. :cry:

2) we'll be at Petty/Walsh June 3rd with some of my very favorite Jammers...... :D

3) Glad the full line-up is up. cuz........... 8-)

4) I see the Minnesota Whiskey Pigzz are playing in the TIKI BAR this year!! 6 o'clock on Jam Friday........
PINKIE, we can make it there by then...........right?!?! Remember, you asked me to remind you/come get you, and that's the same day as the TEQUILA TASTING and My-TIE Friday up North........... let's do it. :clap:

--4a) I see Kris Vox is in the Tiki at 4 that day, too, if a Jammer loves them I'll hope to check them out, too.

5) The "Traditional" G Fam Meet n G has been Jam Thursday at 2:22 up at Billy B's - still want that on the schedule, too!?! I do. But I agree with others, love love love our regular family, but some/all of you OTHER POSTER and even you LURKERS need to come on over and Meet n G us, too!!!!!!!!!!!!
--yes, I'm talking to YOU!

:cheerleader2:
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby dano » Thu May 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Schedule looks great to me.
Can you believe I've still never seen the Armadillos.. ?? I will this year.
Glad to see Atomic Punks back. Enjoyed the show very much last time they were at MDJ.
Changing my name to I. M. Stoked. 8-)
dano

Postby Tilbury89 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Not that I care much because last year was great, but any idea on when VIP menu is getting updated? I'll be ok with it even if it's identical to last year simply cuz I love it all! :D
Tilbury89

Postby The Jam Web Guy » Thu May 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Tilbury89 wrote:Not that I care much because last year was great, but any idea on when VIP menu is getting updated? I'll be ok with it even if it's identical to last year simply cuz I love it all! :D

They usually don't get it to us until a few weeks beforehand. Probably depends on whether the Budweiser Battered Walleye is in season or if it will end up being standard American Lager Battered Walleye. :D
The Jam Web Guy
Site Admin

Postby Joshsaraahonen » Thu May 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Tilbury89 wrote:Not that I care much because last year was great, but any idea on when VIP menu is getting updated? I'll be ok with it even if it's identical to last year simply cuz I love it all! :D

Still waiting. I'll let you know. I have some ideas what we may be doing - but haven't confirmed yet.

RE: Chris Cornell. They were here in Omaha last week & I missed it. One of my bucket list bands & I was just getting back from a long work trip & I didn't go.

Never again :(. I'm definitely going to see Petty in Des Moines now!
Joshsaraahonen

Postby Joshsaraahonen » Thu May 18, 2017 5:05 pm

The Jam Web Guy wrote:

They usually don't get it to us until a few weeks beforehand. Probably depends on whether the Budweiser Battered Walleye is in season or if it will end up being standard American Lager Battered Walleye. :D

Might not be doing fish fry. Had issues last year & some complaints - unless we can get better batter/fish - we are thinking of doing something different ... but you know my brother - that could change so don't quote me on anything yet!
Joshsaraahonen

Postby Lisa! » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 pm

not VIP but I love love love fish, so steal me a dozen pieces, then bring to the Meet n G.... yes, Sara and Tillbury....don't make us hunt you down
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam