Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

GRAFFITI PAGE

Moondance Jam 23: July 17-19, 2014

Re: GRAFFITI PAGE

Postby milsrocks » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Chris wrote:
matt@kim wrote:Hey everyone hot as the dickens pounding some suds. Just checked out the one fest in cheese land and Skid Row plays there on thursday also according to their site whats up with that? Have an awesome night and CUPS UP!!

That is Rock USA and we don't have a radius clause with them. Kid Rock is also playing both fests.

HINDER too!
Mils
Stay Frosty
1WAY2RK
milsrocks

Postby DJ Dizzy Darcy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:47 am

Doug wrote:Memoirs of an avid beer drinker:

Discovered alcohol at 21....okay, maybe 14....though I did sneak a Blatz one summer at age 4 from my parents' cooler. The can laid crushed in the grass for decades in the field behind the house. Nobody knew.
No more cheap sneaky booze by 18, started to acquire a taste for what's worth drinking shortly after I earned my drivers license.
Become a connoisseur of cheap champagne the first New Years Eve after I turned 16. Thought I had the world by the b@lls.
Discovered Sam Adams in the early 90's, still before I was legal. Thought it tasted soapy, but figured I was in the wrong and it was an acquired taste. I turned out to be right, wound up loving it. :D
By age 20, I set out to discover what the beer world had to offer. I knew there was more, a whole other world. Already didn't care for the watery stuff.
Found Beck's at 21, Leinie's, etc. No more sneaking, I was out to explore.
Numerous tasting adventures later, all I can conclude is that it's competitive. Good to see though. The last 15-20 years has been incredible. Every brewer trying to find their niche. That's what we need though, the drive, and to be original.

Cheers fellow Jammers! See ya soon!
Doug

'i beet up your honur studint'

"42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot" SW.

OK Dougie! I thought I'd post my memories of an avid beer drinker: I'm not much into beer these days since I quit playing softball 3 years ago (that's when beer was consumed the most). BUT, I will partake in one when it's hot or it's a neat one on tap. I love the darker beers and will always try something new. I'm not into the "watered down" beers because I feel it's a waste of my time. I like to be able to taste a beer. Sam Adams is one of my favorites and Summit I'll drink too (but that's only because it's my brother's favorite). Speaking of my brother, he once lived in Vail, Colorado and open my eyes to the micro-breweries. Talking about skiing and checking out a micro-brew at an elevated level of land. Meaning, the higher you are in altitude, the quicker you get drunk. I didn't believe this, though. My younger brother was telling me this and I thought, "what does he know?" I was told by him, "you should only have one of those you know 'cuz we still have skiing to do . . . " I wasn't swayed and thought I could have THREE micro-brews 'cuz it tasted so damn good. Needless to say and after stumbling home . . . no more micro-brews after that :D Dang, but they were good!
My first beer was "Old Swill" . . . I think it was an Old Milwaukee. After helping put in the pool and digging dirt all day and getting my finger smashed into the truck door, dad thought I worked up a sweat and thought I should have one. I believe I was 9 at the time. Thinking I was cool and loving that dad thought I deserved it, I took a big swig and swallowed. UGH! Bubbly . . . but cool . . . but GROSS! Didn't matter though because later in my teens, that was the easiest to steal out of the cooler. Not too sure why he liked it so much, but my guess because we were poor (according to dad) . . . it was cheap.
DJ Dizzy Darcy
DJ Dizzy Darcy

Postby MNVixen » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:17 am

It is only like 45 days till moondance. I can't wait. I need a vacation!!! :morning: :like:
MNVixen

Postby OLD BALLS » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 am

SAW THE WALL TONIGHT AT THE XCEL. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE MAGNITUDE OF AWESOMENESS ON DISPLAY TONIGHT. BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE HANDS DOWN. BEST MUSIC, STAGE SHOW, SPECTACLE, ETC. AMAZING.
I'M NOT AN ARSONIST, BUT I AM A PYROMANIAC
OLD BALLS

Postby Lisa! » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 am

Sounds awesome, OB! I spent a very quiet, low key week off work -- well, 10 days really but the last 6 or 7 days were very lazy. Now back to the real world, which I guess is OK. Hafta get thru the work stuff to get to the fun stuff - more camping weekends, a long weekend for the Fourth of July, and then Moondance! Yikes, just a smidge over 6 weeks to go!!

Hope everyone enjoys a great week!
Camp Howler ~ Cute & Fun to be with
Keep the Feeling of Moondance AliveImage
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RichieRich, forever in CampHowler HAVE FUN EVERYONE
Lisa!

Postby Herschel » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 am

Chris wrote:
matt@kim wrote:Hey everyone hot as the dickens pounding some suds. Just checked out the one fest in cheese land and Skid Row plays there on thursday also according to their site whats up with that? Have an awesome night and CUPS UP!!

That is Rock USA and we don't have a radius clause with them. Kid Rock is also playing both fests.

It's also the weekend after. They moved it back a week due to conflicts with the fly-in.
Herschel

Postby Whysper » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 am

1 hour of my life I will never get back.

I get a chuckle every time someone uses this, and I'm guilty as sin myself. The question that always comes to mind is....

can you actually name an hour of your life that you expect to get back?
Don't blame me, I'm working on rule number 14. :hippypeace:
Whysper

Postby DJ Dizzy Darcy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 am

OLD BALLS wrote:SAW THE WALL TONIGHT AT THE XCEL. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE MAGNITUDE OF AWESOMENESS ON DISPLAY TONIGHT. BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE HANDS DOWN. BEST MUSIC, STAGE SHOW, SPECTACLE, ETC. AMAZING.

Not being a huge Pink Floyd fan, but I got free tickets to the show with my friends and hubby who loves their music. I gotta say . . . it's now on my top list of most amazing shows I've ever seen! WOW! I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole entire time. Didn't even realize that Roger Waters was even there because the stage . . . the lights . . .the sound . . . the wall . . . AMAZING!!!! I'm still in awe :D
DJ Dizzy Darcy
DJ Dizzy Darcy

Postby Mick » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 am

OLD BALLS wrote:SAW THE WALL TONIGHT AT THE XCEL. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE MAGNITUDE OF AWESOMENESS ON DISPLAY TONIGHT. BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE HANDS DOWN. BEST MUSIC, STAGE SHOW, SPECTACLE, ETC. AMAZING.

O.B & D.D,
Yes It was a excellant show!....WOWED!!!! Well worth the $$$.
Mick

Postby OLD BALLS » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 am

Mick wrote:

O.B & D.D,
Yes It was a excellant show!....WOWED!!!! Well worth the $$$.

ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE MONEY!!

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND HAD TO LOOK AT MY CAMERA TO SEE THE PICTURES BECAUSE I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT! UNREAL!!
I'M NOT AN ARSONIST, BUT I AM A PYROMANIAC
OLD BALLS

PreviousNext

Return to Moondance Jam