Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

2017 Request

Re: 2017 Request

Postby wes » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:51 pm

The Temperance Movement please? Oh, and Buckcherry, Blackberry Smoke, and KIX was a great surprise last year!
wes

Postby Doug » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Tilbury89 wrote:One band I definitely want to see at the Jam that I saw for the first time ever earlier this month, GHOST. They're a band out of Sweden and they rock. Would be awesome for MDJ. Go to YouTube and listen to a few of their tunes. Cirice, Majesty, Square Hammer are just the tip of the iceberg.

I like these guys too. Saw them twice so far. I like the theatrics and mystique, and they are good musicians. You can tell they've known each other for a long time by the chemistry they have on stage. Cohesive. Granted, it is a satanic church-themed 'get-up', but they do it with humor and joy, instead of death and doom. They have a new she-ghoul at bass. Omega left, and Water moved from bass to guitar to fill that hole. Cirice is an amazing tune. Well deserving of the Grammy, and an absolute rush to blast in the car with a little extra bass and low mids :wootrock:
I like cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself.
Doug

Postby lennylive » Wed May 17, 2017 6:23 pm

How About Doing something Different and Worth while..and Making MDJ GREAT AGAIN !!!

Instead of getting/paying for ALL these Local Bands to play in the side/bar stages and having 4 days of Music... starting at 3...Why Not do this

Wednesday...preparty.... 3 Bands...starting at 6.... Tribute bands...Example...Live(pearlJam)...Atomic Punks(Van Halen)...and for a Show Stopper... Brit Floyd(Pink Floyd)..NOW YA GOT THE ROCKERS ROLLING !!!!
Thursday.................... each bar has its Stage bands start playing at....3.....Local bands/tribute bands...(Tripwire, Babble On, Stange Dayz).....They play up till 5:30...
Then The Main Stage Acts Star..... EXAMPLE 6 PM.....RIVAL SONS.............8 PM TESLA..................10 PM JOURNEY

Friday.........................Same as day before.............Local Bands/TRIBUTE acts...on the Bar Stages................ Play till 5:30............................
.MAIN STAGE ACTS...6PM LIVE..............8PM CINDERELLA.............10PM...DEF LEPPARD
Saturday.....................Same as 2 previous Days................Local Bands/tribute acts..............MAIN STAGE...........6PM JOE BONAMASSA........8PM CHICAGO.........10PM.....AEROSMITH

AND IN THE BARS>>>> HAVE A LIVE VIDEO OF THE MAINSTAGE ACTS...NO BAR BANDS AFTER 5:30

NOW THAT WOULD KICKASS!!!... Sell Lots Of Tickets....Everyone Would Go !!!!....Even if ya wanted to throw in Shinedown...Nickelback.... whomever that is Current or Attractive QUALITY...NOT QUANTITY.... I WOULD RATHER PAY A LITTLE MORE AND GET BANDS WORTH SEEING...INSTEAD OF A LITTLE LESS AND SEE Bands that have 1 hit or a Lead Singer(vince Neil) of a Group that never had a hit on his own...........

Maybe do something new...... ACROBATICS.......JUGGLERS...COMEDIANS.... during the day??....

There are ALOT of Quality Bands Touring this year some talks of others next year... Like I say... Spend More on Less Bands.... GET SOME REAL TOP NOTCH SHOWSTOPPERS AS CLOSING ACTS..Phil Collins...AC/DC.........Aerosmith........ELO.........Metallica....Pearl Jam...Tom Petty...Red Hot Chili Peppers....Foo Fighters...Queen with Adam Lambert...Billy Joel

HOW ABOUT IT MDJ????
lennylive

Previous

Return to Band Wishlists for the Next Jam