Moondance JamMoondance Jammin Country Fest

FLEETWOOD MAC -2012

FLEETWOOD MAC -2012

Postby Young At Heart » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 am

FLEETWOOD MAC, according to a few sources, & a recent online article from 12-31-11, says they will be touring this summer (2012). What a fantastic addition to Moondance 2012's lineup this would be. This in addition to the reunion announcements, that Black Sabbath, Van Halen, The BeachBoys(with leader- Brian Wilson)will all be touring this summer. This has the possible makings of the "best "Moondance Jam" ever.
Young At Heart

Re: FLEETWOOD MAC -2012

Postby Lisa! » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Young At Heart wrote:FLEETWOOD MAC, according to a few sources, & a recent online article from 12-31-11, says they will be touring this summer (2012). What a fantastic addition to Moondance 2012's lineup this would be. This in addition to the reunion announcements, that Black Sabbath, Van Halen, The BeachBoys(with leader- Brian Wilson)will all be touring this summer. This has the possible makings of the "best "Moondance Jam" ever.

Fleetwood Mac would be cool! I just again watched an excellent episode of Glee (yes, Glee) where they did all Fleetwood Mac songs. But do you think they’d be expensive?!
"Moondance is made of memories, and memories are what bring this whole event alive." Bill Bieloh
RIP DJDizzyDarcy, I'll miss your Warm Hugs! God Bless
RIP Bill Bieloh-Thank You for Everything
RIP RichieRich, forever in CampHowler
Lisa!

Postby ontario rocker » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 pm

would be a good fit after heart....
The more you live.... the less you die
Janis Joplin
ontario rocker

Postby jmignas » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:25 pm

If Fleetwood Mac would sign this would be the BEST JAM ever !!!
jmignas

Postby Chagen77 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 pm

if any one of those four could be signed i would pee my pants... I've seen Van Halen(with Roth) and Fleetwood Mac(with Stevie and Lindsey and Christine) and they were both in the top five to eight or so of the hundreds of shows i've seen. Not a big Beach Boys fan but i am MORE than apreciative off the magnitude of a REAL reunion and would be all over that too:-) Sabbath would be epic.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Chagen77

Return to Band Wishlists for the Next Jam